Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think my earliest memories were of Shane and Angel's wedding. It does blur though what I saw in the magazine and what was on the tv.

We had two options on our tv (I'm not sure why) of Carlton and Meridian (for two different areas when Home and Away was shown on ITV. In the 1990s, the programmes used to be shown in these two areas a few minutes apart. I would change backwards and forwards to see the time difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am virtually an original viewer of the show, having watched it on and off (mainly on) since the very beginning whereas some on here have only watched it in the last few years or so due to being younger or only recently got into it. I can remember the original Roo Stewart and also Carly etc. That could be why I miss the older days of the show whereas many newer viewers who have not yet seen reurns of old eps are always used to the modern day style of the show. At least long term viewers such as Maz, Roo and Alf are still around even if Roo and Maz have been in it on and off.

H&A has always been more interesting than Neighbours, more colourful characters and a more colourful history even if it is almost 3 years younger than its arch rival.

Archived