Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I don't live in a country where they air H&A, so I never watched it (even though I'm originally from Australia), but my first memory of seeing anything H&A related was back in 2000, I had gone back to visit some of my relatives in Australia and I saw a commercial for an upcoming episode with some big storm or something? It was one of the "disaster" storylines. I was intrigued, so I watched an episode while there, didn't have a clue what was going on and never watched another one until 2008 when I lived in Australia for 6 months and got ridiculously hooked on it. I've been watching it daily ever since. :) Though now, I have to find other means of watching them... :wink:

• 5 months later...

The first thing I remember about watching Home and away.

Someone got kidnapped and put in the back of a car, think it was Gypsy?

Also remember some of Joey Rainbow when he acted strange for some reason.. Think he hallucinatied or so.

Was there a reason for it?

I remember Jesse's daughter Rachel teasing Sally and Vinnie when she found them kissing.

I first started watching properly in 2007. I think it was about 1 or 2 episodes before Amanda moved to the city. I remember in 2006 watching an episode where the school got set on fire and Sally and Belle were stuck in there but didn't watch again for another year.

I can't remember the year, I just know I watched it from just before the sutherlands arrived, then I didn't watch it for ages, then I stared to again then stopped. I've watched it continuously since 2008.

• 1 year later...

I remember:

Bobby's boat accident which led to her death. (My first ever memory).

Shane and Angel, her being run over by Alf in his land rover, the church wedding, with Fisher giving her away and she managed to walk a few steps as she hadn't fully recovered from being hit. Shane's death at Stewart's point (i think). Not sure what happened but i seem to remember he cut his hand or something and Travis or someone mentioned he should probably get it seen to or whatever but he didn't. Angel dealing with her grief over his death, which as an adult i probably would say was dealt with very well, but i was too young to truely understand the feelings being protrayed, but Melissa George did a good job with all of it i'm sure. I also remember an awkward scene between these two, they were in some hotel room and Angel told Shane to look away while she undressed. Plus the Dylan storyline and Shane and Angel going to see him.

Michael's death, when he was swept down the river. Can't remember if he was trying to save Jack or Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

my first ever ep was when shannon leaves summer bay :( and than my FIRST REAGULAR Episode was.... and i dont know if its was just a sign to stay with the show or luck or something else.... it was the first ever episode of Danni Sutherland and her family..... i had my first crush ever on Danni Sutherland.... best girl ever <3 sad that she will never return to the show :(

I was so in love with Danni :)

Archived