Your First Episode

Guest Guiding_star

Yes he did.

My memory of this storyline is hazy but I THINK they framed Jude for the beating. Shauna got a tape recorder and secretly recorded (she must have been watching the early years!) Kane confessing that it was actually Scott who beat him up. Scott found out about the tape which is why they kidnapped her.

Spot on. Scott tried to frame Jude, as Jude was threatening Kane because he was making a move on Shauna.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not actually sure but know it was around mid 1989. I'm currently watching the Early Years from 1989 so should know soon. I remember the 1988 ep with Steven and the birthday cake scene (but this may have been from a flashback later on). I'm currently at the aftermath of Philip's death but can't remember any of that but do remember Emma and the Summer Bay Bunyip storylines from this year so shuld catch up soon.

I'm not actually sure but know it was around mid 1989. I'm currently watching the Early Years from 1989 so should know soon. I remember the 1988 ep with Steven and the birthday cake scene (but this may have been from a flashback later on). I'm currently at the aftermath of Philip's death but can't remember any of that but do remember Emma and the Summer Bay Bunyip storylines from this year so shuld catch up soon.

Steven's Birthday was celebrated in 1988 and then he recalls his nightmare of his parents dying in a house fire. That was in episode 47.

Philip's death occurred at the end of the episode 293.Emma arrived in episode 400 and the Bunyip Storyline occurred around approximately episode 370

• 2 weeks later...

I was in London back in 1992 when I saw an episode or two. Sadly, had to wait until Jan. 2012 to see the show in a regular basis.

But thanks to You Tube and Ch. 5/UK, I have managed to see lots of episodes of the show from 1988 to the present including the very first one ever.

• 2 months later...

For me it was the show's theme song sung in Lithuanian. I thought this show was Lithuanian as well. And I think I remember first picture from 1994 opening credits. I was very surprised to hear in later episodes that H&A was sung in English. And then the show was cancelled before I started really paying attention to what was going on TV.

For me it was the show's theme song sung in Lithuanian. I thought this show was Lithuanian as well. And I think I remember first picture from 1994 opening credits. I was very surprised to hear in later episodes that H&A was sung in English. And then the show was cancelled before I started really paying attention to what was going on TV.

That's interesting that you thought it was a Lithuanian show. I didn't realise the show was dubbed. Didn't you think the audio was a bit out of synch sometimes?

That's interesting that you thought it was a Lithuanian show. I didn't realise the show was dubbed. Didn't you think the audio was a bit out of synch sometimes?

I was only like 3 or 4 at the time :)

I was only like 3 or 4 at the time :)

Oh right! haha :)

Archived