Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh thank God, I still have two reviewers! Where did all the others go? Rachel, matticus01 and amz89?

Aw bless!

I'm still here!

Just been busy with uni and the joys of christmas :rolleyes: Plus your last chapter was a beast lol so I needed a good 20 minutes to read it :P

Great chapter, although I cant really say Im happy about it <_<

And its christmas as well!

Couldnt you have atleast wrote something a little less .... upsetting lol

Anyhoo, she better rise from the dead (:P) or there will be hell to pay :angry:

Hope you had a great xmas!

Update soon

Now I can post the next chapter, now that all of my reviewers have done their "thing" :P

Just kidding, but here is the next chapter. A bit longer than I planned, but I assume that it won't be a problem :P

Enjoy :D

Chapter contains sexual content. Not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 15. A nasty surprise

The ball flew through the air before it hit Jacks nose. It rolled down from his face and landed on the bed. Jack turned his head and looked at it. He sighed and turned his face away from the ball. He felt like throwing up when he thought about everything that had happened.

2 days earlier

Jack could feel the pain in his back again, but was unable to respond to the pain. She was gone. And there was nothing he could do about it. Luc’s eyes were red and he was leaning against the wall. None of them were capable of saying anything. Tony was looking in the window to the theatre were Martha was. He saw Rachel crying and felt like running in and comfort her, even though his own two boys were behind him; heartbroken. He let out a sigh and looked down. He had no idea how he was going to get Jack through this. He looked back up. Rachel turned and their eyes met. Tony tilted his head to the right and Rachel understood what he was after. She turned and looked at Martha, who was lying so calm and peaceful on the bed. She took a deep breath before she said the words that made everyone in the room pant:

“Charge to 300 again,”

Dr. Young looked confused at her.

“But…”

“No buts. Just do as I say!” Rachel exclaimed and prepared herself for one last try to wake Martha up.

“Fine,” Dr. Young said annoyed and did as he was told.

“Clear!”

The electricity went through Martha’s body and the monitors started beeping after they had been quiet for a while. The nurse closest to it had a look and almost hugged Martha’s body in happiness. Rachel and Dr. Young looked at her with a look that made the nurse blush before she pointed at the monitor.

“We have heartbeat,”

Present

Jack couldn’t help himself. He smiled every time he went over the memory in his head. He had thought that she was gone. He was so glad that he had been proven wrong. He couldn’t bare the thought of loosing her. He had to admit that it had been a close call, but when she woke up, everything was forgiven.

2 days earlier

Jack laid next to Martha, just watching her breathe. He was holding her hand tightly. He somehow believed that if he let go, she would stop breathing and he would loose her again. He hadn’t slept for several hours, not since they told him that her heart was beating again and he had hugged Rachel so hard that she could hardly breathe. He was watching a spider making itself a web when he felt Martha moving.

“Martha?”

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

Hey beautiful,” Jack whispered and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him before she looked around in the room.

“You’re in hospital. Martin and the other guys are never going to hurt you ever again,” Jack explained and Martha sighed relieved before she let her head rest on his chest. Jack dragged his fingers through her hair and for some bizarre reason; he started singing the song his mother used to sing. He sang very low; so low that only Martha could hear him. She looked at him and smiled. Jack suddenly remembered what Martha had said before she was taken away with the ambulance.

“Did you mean it?” he asked and removed his hand from her head.

“Mean what?” she asked, still resting on his chest.

“What you said before they took you to hospital,”

She blushed a bit before she replied.

“Yeah, I did,”

“I love you too,” Jack said and looked Martha in the eyes, before their lips came together as one in a passionate kiss.

“Are you ready now?” Jack asked.

She nodded and took her arms around Jacks waist.

“When are you going to come home?”

“Sometime tomorrow,”

Present

Jack laid his hands on his stomach and felt it go up and down for each breath he took. Thinking about what happened next made him feel so good that he wanted to go back in time and go through it again.

The day before

Jack pulled his fingers through his hair to make the wax spread. When he felt that it didn’t look too bad, he turned and looked out in the room he had spent so long time to get ready. He just hoped that she would like it. He heard the doorbell and went to open the door. A tired, but still excited Martha stood outside. She smiled nervously at him before he let her in. She froze the moment she got inside. She couldn’t believe what Jack had done, just for her. Candles lit up the room with a red/pink colour, the room smelled fresh because of the flowers Jack had placed in the corners of the room and on the table, and the smell from food joined the smell from the flowers and created a very romantic mood.

“What do you think?” Jack asked nervously while laying his hand on her shoulder.

It’s perfect,” she whispered and walked a bit further in to the room.

“Hungry?” Jack asked and went over to the table and pulled out a chair for Martha. She nodded and sat down on the chair. Jack served her before he sat down on the other chair and got some food for himself. They both sat quiet for a while, just enjoying the silence and the food. Jack was the first to break the silence.

“Was it nice?”

She nodded before they went silent again.

When they were done eating, they went up to Jack’s room. They sat on the bed and looked at each other. Jack put his hand on her back and went a bit closer to her.

“When you said you were ready, did you mean it?” he asked.

“Yeah, I did,”

“So we could do it now?”

She nodded and Jack leant his head closer to hers. Their lips met and Jack placed his hand on her cheek. She pulled away and laid herself down on the bed. He leant over her and placed his hands next to each side of her body.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked.

“I have never been more sure,”

Jack smiled and came closer down to her. He gently kissed her lips before he felt her tongue playing with his. The kiss was soft and gentle at first, but got harder and more passionate when it hit them that they were ready for it. Jack took his hand underneath Martha’s sweater and pulled it off. He dragged himself a bit away, so he could get off his sweater. He looked down at her bare chest and knew that at last, he had found the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He leant down to her again and struck his hand over her warm and soft skin before he gently pulled off her pants, leaving her with only the underpants on. She did the same on him. He kissed her neck and enjoyed feeling the respond he got. He placed his hand on her hip and struck it down over her skin, pulling down the underpants with the hand. She smiled, but he could see that she felt a bit exposed and nervous. He kissed her lips before he felt her pulling down his underpants. He had been through this before, but this time it was different. He wanted it more than ever now. She spread her legs and Jack took a deep breath before he slid inside.

Present

Jack smiled when he thought about the feelings that had run through his body that night. She had satisfied him more than any other girl ever had done. He had got a bit nervous when he heard Tony and Lucas coming home, but fortunately, they were both smart enough to stay away from Jack’s room. Everything had been perfect, until problems again arose in their relationship.

A few hours earlier

Jack was the first to wake up. At first, he thought that it all had been a very good dream, but when he turned and saw Martha, he got a big smile that went from ear to ear. He looked up and noticed a spider making itself a web. This reminded him very much about when Martha had been in hospital. The spider crawled around sometime, before it decided that it wanted to have a closer look at Jack and lowered itself down and landed on Jack’s face. Jack tried desperately to wipe it off, causing Martha to wake up. She giggled.

“Lay still. I’ll take it off,” she said, trying not to laugh. She grabbed the spider and put it down on the floor before she turned and looked at Jack again.

“Don’t laugh,” Jack said and pretended to be upset.

“I’m not laughing,” Martha said before she couldn’t control herself and started to laugh. Jack grabbed her and started to tickle. Martha laughed even more; trying to break free from Jack’s arms.

“Okay, okay, I give up!” she exclaimed laughing. Jack grinned and stopped tickling. When Martha managed to stop laughing, she looked at him before they kissed. Jack put his hand on her leg and slowly moved his hand closer to her crotch. It was his way of saying “thank you”, but he didn’t get far before he heard Tony calling from downstairs.

“Sorry, I have to check what he wants,” Jack said and kissed Martha’s forehead. He got up and was about to take on his boxer shorts when he got the feeling of being watched. He looked behind and saw Martha watching him.

“Are you looking at my ass?” Jack giggled.

“Maybe…” Martha said seductively. Jack grinned before he got dressed and went downstairs. He was shocked when he caught sight of Mary.

“What are you doing here?” he said angry. He couldn’t believe that she had the guts to show up at his house just like that.

“Get out!” he exclaimed and was getting ready to throw her out.

“Wait!”

“Why?”

“There’s something I need to tell you,”

“And what would that be?”

Mary took deep breath before she continued.

“I’m pregnant!”

Present

Jack remembered how shocked he was when she said those words. But the worst thing was Martha’s face when he told her. He sighed. Everything was ruined now. He had to stay with Mary because of the baby and Martha would probably never talk to him again. If only he could rewind time and remove what he did after the party. Mary came into the room and laid herself next to Jack.

“Lucy isn’t pregnant as well, is she?”

“No, only me,”

Mary sat up and looked down at Jack.

“Now that we are stuck with each other, maybe we should try to be a couple?”

Jack looked shocked at her. No way if he would ever be dating Mary!

“Are you insane?! We can be friends, but nothing more than that! And that’s the end of this discussion!” Jack exclaimed angrily, even though he knew that he might as well settle down with Mary, since the chances of winning back Martha was almost zero. He couldn’t believe what a mess he had created! Everything had been perfect, now it was like he was in a tunnel, but there was no light in the end of the tunnel, actually, there was no end at all…

Preview: Mary tells the whole school that she's pregnant, but something is not as it should be… :huh:

Well, at least you liked it EmmaLovesJack. Doesn't seem to be anyone else <_< Did everyone else hate it very much, but are too polite to say anything? :blink: Maybe I should change the storylines or leave this one and write a new one? I don't think there's much point in writing something that nobody likes -_-

I'm still here! *waves at HM* I've been studying for my exams! :(

Yay Martha is still alive. You really scared me! *sighs with relief*

Jack and Martha said "I love you". :wub:

Jack planned a nice evening for Martha. And they made love. :wub:

Of course Mary had to come and ruin everything! :angry: I bet it's not even Jack's baby. :ph34r:

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Archived