Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be a while before it comes more though. I'm in a dark place with my writing at the moment. I can't think of a way of describing what I see in my head on the paper! <_< *slapps forehead* Come on ideas! I need you!

Does anyone have any tips or just something they want to happen on the date? The chapter will be credited to you. But please, send it on a PM. I don't want everyone to know how the date goes. :wink: Well, I'm still in charge when it comes to how the date ends :P

Sorry it took so long :( I just couldn't think of anything to write, but then matticus01 and Barbara came to the rescue :D So this chapter is credited to them :)

Enjoy :D

Chapter 10. The date

Jack was really nervous and was going over what the plans were again and again. He went to the door and opened it. There she stood; in a beautiful dress and with a lovely smile covering her face. He was so taken aback by her beauty that he forgot to let her in.

“Are you going to let me stand out her in the cold all night?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes,” he replied, not realising what he was answering to. She looked at him with confusion.

“Wasn’t the date tonight?”

“Yeah…”

“Then why aren’t you letting me in?”

Jack was embarrassed when it hit him that he had said that she couldn’t come in.

“Of course you can come in,” he mumbled and moved so she could get in. She went in with a smile and looked around. Jack pointed the way to their table and pulled out her chair, allowing her to sit down.

“Thank you,” she said and sat down. He walked to the other side and sat down. He smiled before they both went quiet.

“Maybe I should get the food?” Jack said after a while with awkward silence. She nodded and he went out to the kitchen. When

he had made sure that she couldn’t see him, he slapped his forehead. They had got off to the worst start ever.

He looked down at the food he was about to serve. When he looked closer, it seemed like the food was moving.

“Yuck!” he exclaimed and backed away from it.

A mouse crawled out from the cheese and he starred at it, before he grabbed a mop and started chasing it.

“Are you alright in there?” he heard Martha asking.

“I’m just fine!” he replied as the mouse ran outside. He pulled himself together and went back to her.

“There is a tiny problem with the food, so I think we have to order a pizza,” he said and could feel his cheeks turning red. She giggled.

“It’s okay. I’ve been through worse,” she said and got up.

“You could just go and watch some TV if you like,” he said and pointed towards the living room.

“I’d rather help you clean up. Come on, let’s go,” she said and took his hand and lead the way to the kitchen. She looked surprised at the mess Jack had caused after the chase.

“What happened here?” she asked while looking around.

“Just some trouble with the food,” he said, avoiding her profound look.

“Right. Well, we better get to it then,” she said and took the mop and tried to get away all the spots that was spread on the floor. Jack was going to take the dishes, but he managed to push the soup that was supposed to be the first meal, so it fell and hit Martha, so her dress was covered with red soup. She screamed and tried to get it off.

“I am so, so, so sorry!” Jack said and he tried to get the soup off too. It didn’t do much good, in fact, it only made things worse.

“I think we should wash it,” Jack concluded.

“But I don’t have anything else to wear!”

“You could borrow some of my old stuff. I’ll find you some,” he said and went up to his room. She followed. Jack opened the closet and looked at the mess inside.

“Um…maybe this one?” he said and pulled out an old sweater he had forgotten that he had. He also found matching pants and turned so she could get them on.

“I’ll take it,” he said and she gave him the dress. He took it down and put it in the washing machine and turned it on. While he was watching the dress going round and round, he could feel how the tears was praying to start falling. There was no way she was ever going to like him now! He couldn’t make things any worse now. He sighed and went back upstairs to his room where Martha was waiting.

“So…what are we going to do now?” he asked while holding the door handle.

“Maybe we can just sit and talk?” Martha suggested.

“Yeah, we can do that. We can sit on the bed and order that pizza,”

She nodded and he ordered the pizza. When it arrived, he placed it in front of the bed while they both sat down. Martha took a piece; so did Jack.

“So… how are you?” Jack asked while chewing on the pizza.

“I’m okay,”

“You don’t have to lie. I know that this has been a disaster,” Jack said and looked down.

“Are you kidding me? I’ve had a great time! It has been a lot of fun hanging out with you!” she giggled eagerly. Jack looked confused at her. How could she think this was fun? She was wearing an outfit that was three sizes too big and they were eating pizza in his bedroom.

“You know what we should do sometime?” she asked with eager. He shook his head.

“Go skinny-dipping!”

“Did you just say what I think you said?”

She nodded and looked excited at him.

“I guess we could do that sometime…” he hesitated.

“You don’t think that it’s a good idea?” she asked and he could see how sad she looked.

“You just caught me off guard, that’s all,”

“Oh,” she said and he could see how her mood lightened when he said that. He decided that he needed another slice of pizza. For some reason Martha got the exact same idea and their head collided.

“Ouch!” Jack exclaimed and looked up. He was looking Martha directly in the eyes. He could feel her breath and smell her hair.

"I’m sorry,” she whispered.

"It’s okay, it was just as much my fault, "he said and he just couldn’t help himself.

He carefully leant closer; hoping that she wouldn’t freak out. And to his surprise; she didn’t. Now Jack was so close that their lips were almost touching.

This is it,’ he thought and made the final movement so their lips came together as one. He gently sucked on her lower lip and could feel how she was doing to the same to his upper lip. They sat like that just enjoying their first kiss. Jack could feel how his body wanted more, but he knew that it was too soon for that.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt,” the voice of Lucas Holden cut through the air like a knife would do to bread. Martha pulled quickly away from him and looked out the window.

“I think I should go,” she said and walked pass Lucas and left. Jack looked sad after her, before he got furious and ran after Lucas.

“You stupid brat! I’m going to kill you!” he yelled while running after Lucas. When he caught up with him; he pushed him against the wall and was about to punch him when Tony got between them.

“Break it up you two! Jack, I’m sorry that Luc destroyed your date, but you shouldn’t punch him based on that. Luc, you are in big trouble!”

Jack let go of Luc’s shirt and put his hands in the pocket. He felt like crying and it was all thanks to Lucas. Then he remembered the look in Martha’s eyes when they got busted. It wasn’t embarrassment, it was fear. Lucas had scared her! Now he really felt like punching the little bastard. But he knew that it wouldn’t help. He just hoped that Martha would forgive him, so they could share another kiss, maybe even go further…

Preview: Things are awkward between Martha and Jack. :( Will Jack’s wish about another kiss be granted and will it go further?

Jack was so nervous and so clumsy.

Even if the date didn't run smoothly at the first, they still had a good time.

Skinny-dipping? That sounds really interesting! :wink:

They kissed. :wub: But Lucas had to show up and scare her! :angry:

The preview doesn't sound good. :( I hope Jack will get another kiss.

Please update soon.

PS: I'm glad I could help with this chapter! :D

Archived