Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay people this is the last chapter in 2007. I don’t have time to write the next one before 2008. Please don’t hate me! :(

And sorry for this crappy chapter I just didn’t really know what to write and I wanted to move on to the next chapter <_<

Even though I have a feeling that this chapter might make you hate me anyway :unsure:

Enjoy :D

Chapter contains some bad language and death. Not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 14. Death

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.

-The Crow (1994)

Time of death: 05.36 PM,”

Jack couldn’t sleep; the nightmares kept on hauting him. What if they were too late? What if she was dead by the time they got to her? The worst was not knowing. No one told him anything; he suspected that it was to spare him. No, he couldn’t handle this. He had to help in the search for her. He got up, but immediately felt the pain in his back returning. He fell down on his knees and was breathing heavily. It felt like someone was standing on his back and was having a lot of fun dancing. A nurse came in and was shocked to find him on the floor.

”I thought we told you to stay in bed to get some rest,” she said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

”But I have to help them looking for Martha!” Jack protested and tried to break free from her arms. He was surprised over how strong she was, but he was stronger and managed to break free. He ran out the door, still feeling the pain in his back, but he ignored it. He heard the nurse yell out something, but he didn’t care. It didn’t matter how much he got hurt, as long as Martha was safe. He could die for her, and he was planning on doing that if necessary.

”Get him before he runs outside!” he heard someone yell from behind. He knew he had to get out before they caught up with him; otherwise he would never get away. Unfortunately for Jack, Lucas decided to be a good boy and blocked the way.

”Get out of my way!” Jack snarled and threw himself at Lucas, to see if he would move. He didn’t and they crashed. Jack could feel the pain from his back running through his body and he screamed in pain. His lungs were gasping for air and the room was getting blury. He managed to utter one last sentence before everything turned black again:

I have to find her,”

Jack carefully opened his eyes and looked around. He remembered what had happened and felt ashamed of himself. He had been thinking that Lucas was just a brat who would never stop being annoying, but he realized that he was only trying to help.

”Lucas?” he asked out in the room.

Lucas looked carefully in.

”Yes?” he replied and expected Jack to throw something at him.

”Thank you,”

Lucas looked like someone just has suggested that they should jump to the moon; his eyes looked like they were about to pop out from his head and his lip were almost hitting the floor. Jack thought it looked so patethic that he couldn’t do anything but to laugh. Lucas realized what he looked like and started to laugh too.

”Did you mean it?” he asked after he managed to get the laughter under control.

”Of course. I’m sorry that I have been such a jerk these last days, but you have to admit that your timing sucks,” Jack said. Lucas made a pout and shook his head in disagreement.

”No, I don’t think so. Who knows what might have happened if I hadn’t turned up when I did,” Lucas teased.

”Very funny,”

They both started to laugh and it hit Jack how much he had missed the brotherly moments with Lucas. They both turned when they heard a knock on the door. Kim looked in.

”Is it okay if I come in?”

”Sure,” Jack said and smiled. Kim smiled back and came in.

”Would you mind?” Jack said to Lucas and pointed to the door. Lucas shook his head and went out.

”Hi mate, I heard you tried to escape?” Kim said while they did a high-five.

”Yeah I did,” Jack giggled.

”Why?”

The mood fell at once. It’s funny how one word can change the mood. Jack looked down and didn’t really want to answer, but he knew Kim. He would continue asking until Jack gave in. So it was much better to just get it overwith.

”Because I have to find Martha,”

”Oh sorry mate, I wasn’t thinking…” Kim tried to explain, but Jack stopped him.

”It’s okay. I have given up hope to get out of this prison anyway,”

Kim laughed, but realized that he might sound like he didn’t care, so he stopped. Then one of the officers who had brought Jack back into the room, came in.

”How’s it going?” he asked and shook Jack’s hand.

”I’m okay,” Jack replied.

”I just wanted to let you know that we have managed to find out where Martha is being held,”

Jack light up and looked exited at him.

”Really? Where?” Jack was almost jumping on the officer to get an answer.

”I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to tell. We can’t risk you going out to the old abbatoir by yourself,” he replied, but took his hand and covered his mouth when he realized that he had said too much. Jack jumped out of the bed and ran out to the bathroom to get on some clothes. Kim looked worried at him when he got out.

”Are you sure that this is a good idea?” he asked and sounded nervous.

”Martha’s in this mess because I let go of her hand. So I’m going to clean up the mess,” Jack said and looked confident.

”I’m still not sure about this,”

”You don’t have to be sure, you just need to know if you’re coming with me or not,” Jack said and started walking out. Kim looked

unsure around before he decided to come with him.

”Wait for me!” he yelled and ran after Jack. Jack waited so Kim could catch up and they walked side by side out to what could be their last adventure.

They looked up at the old abbatoir where they knew that somewhere inside, they would find Martha. The carefully moved closer and opened the door. It creaked as they moved inside.

Now, remember that it’s very important that we don’t make a sound,” Kim whispered before Jack walked straight into the gorilla.

”Well, well, well. Look who we have here,” he smirked. Jack and Kim looked nervously at each other before they both screamed ”Run!” and ran as fast as they could away from him.

”Hey, get back here!” they heard him yell, but they didn’t stop. They hid in the shadows behind some boxes that had been left behind when the abbatoir was emptied.

”That was close!” Kim sighed relieved and allowed his body to sink to the floor.

”But it’s not over yet,” Jack said and was watching as the gorilla entered the room. He looked around, but he didn’t find them.

”You can run, but you can’t hide!” he yelled and waited for something to happen.

”Martin, what are you doing?” they heard someone call from the floor above them.

”Nothing!” Martin replied and looked around one last time before he went upstairs. Kim and Jack got up and looked at each other before both let out a relieved sigh.

”Now we have to find Martha. I’m guessing she’s upstairs,” Jack said and they walked over to the stairs.

”You can back out now if you want to,” Jack said and looked at Kim.

”No way! I’m not leaving you now,” Kim said and started to walk up the stairs. Jack smiled before he followed. He was glad someone was with him, otherwise he didn’t know what he might have done. They slowed down when they heard voices.

”Can you hear what they are saying?” Jack asked. Kim shook his head and they went a bit closer, so they were able to hear what the men were discussing.

”I say we get rid of her right now,” a voice they recognized as the gorilla aka Martin

”I agree,” another man said. They guessed that it had to be the man with red hair.

”So do I,” the dark voice Jack recognized only too well.

”How?” Martin asked.

Their voices got lower so Jack and Kim had to sneak closer. Then they heard a voice that Jack immediately recognized; it was Marthas. He felt like running to her rescue, but he knew that it was a bad idea. As long as he and Kim were free, they had a chance of surviving.

”Look at me,” they heard the dark voice say. They could hear giggling before the sound of a gunshot filled the room. Jack stopped thinking and got up. He looked over to where the men stood. Martha was lying on the floor with blood around her.

”Martha!” he yelled and ran over to her. Kim slapped his forehead before he went and hid. Martin laughed as Jack sat down next to Martha. Tears were falling from his cheeks as he desperately tried to stop the bleeding. She was still awake, but was having trouble breathing.

”Tie him up,” the leader said and Jack could feel to strong arms grabbing him, and he was too weak to fight back. Martha was coughing and he could see that it was only matter of time before she would take her last breath. Martin fetched a rope and tied him to a chair.

”Let him watch her die,” the leader said with an evil grin. The sound of cars scared them all. The man with red hair ran over to the window and looked out.

”Sh!t! It’s the police!” he exclaimed and the others panicked.

”We got to get out of here!” Martin said and they all ran towards the door. Unfortunately for them, the police were already there and blocked the way.

”Going somewhere?” McGrath teased before they arrested the men and put them in the cars. The officer that had told Jack about the abbatoir was the first man in.

”Hurry up! She needs help, otherwise she’s going to die!” Jack exclaimed in tears. The officer nodded and pulled out his cell phone.

”We need an ambulance at…” was all Jack heard before he started to cry. He could feel the rope letting go and two hands carry him before he saw Martha. She looked right at him.

I-I l-lo-love you,” she silently uttered before she was put in the ambulance.

Martha was brought in and everyone was waiting for her. Tony looked worried; scared that something might have happened to Jack, but sighed relieved when he saw Jack coming in. He was walking like a zombie and seemed to have lost all interest in living.

”Jack!” Tony exclaimed and put his hands around him.

”It’s going to be okay,” Lucas said, standing behind Tony.

”Where is she?” Jack asked. Lucas pointed to the theatre and Jack walked over to a small window and looked in. There were doctors and nurses running around her bed. Martha on the other hand, was just laying still. He could feel the tears returning and he did not attempt to stop them. Suddenly he heard beeping from the monitors.

”We’re loosing her!” he heard someone exclaim before everything happened like in his nighmare.

”Charge to 200. Clear!”

And just like in his nighmare, it didn’t work.

”Charge to 300. Clear!”

The doctors looked sad at each other and Rachel, who was also in there, started to cry. Jack knew what was coming, but he was still not prepared to hear the sentence.

”Time of death: 05.36 PM,”

Jack could feel his leggs not being able to carry him and he fell to the floor. Tears were crushing around him and the light from the roof was blinding him. It was over. She was gone…

Preview: Is Martha really gone? And what will happen to Jack?

This chapter wasn't crappy.

Lucas is not that bad, he can be a good brother sometimes.

Stupid officer for blabbing out such important information! :rolleyes:

Thankfully Kim went with Jack so he wasn't alone. Kim's a great friend.

At least, McGrath arrested the bad guys. :)

:o I didn't like the end! Poor Jack! How could you? :angry: No, she's not really gone!!!

Please update soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too :)

So you want to know how I could kill off Martha? Because I run this story! I decide who lives and who dies!!!!

:P

I can tell you that Jack will never be killed off and that Mary is coming back in the next chapter <_<

Thanks for not thinking the chapter was crappy. I thought it was though <_<

Hey! *Waves* Hmmm I havent replied to this for ages! Sorry!

I have been reading!

I've had so much coursework and revision to do!

stupid school! Tis christmas and they still make us revise and do coursework!!! :o:angry:

Anyway!!

Brilliant chapter as always!

But No!!!! You cant kill Martha!

:(

Pleaseeeeee!!

Pretty please with a cherry on top *Smiles sweetly and innocently*

*Thinks* Hmmm... *Light bulb Appears above head* YES! I Know what happened right (This is my theory anyway) Jacky got hit on the head and again is having that horrible dream of poor innocent Martha dying :(....

When he comes around in hospital Martha is in the next bed to him! :)

Yeh!!

Haha! Just my little theory

Anyway update soon please!!!

Siana__x

Oh and Merry christmas!

Archived