Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That ghost story scared the bejeezus out of me :blink:

Did you make that up or ... :unsure:

That was the point :P I just made it up, with a bit of other ghost stories mixed in to it. So if you ever come to Norway you don’t have to worry about dangerous ghosts :P Well, I think...

That confused me its that were martha lives i that mansion??

Yes. Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough. She does live in that old mansion. You’ll find out why in the next chapter :wink:

I’m in a sharing mood, so that is why I’m sharing a sneak peek from the next chapter with you :P

Martha looked surprised at him before she got a flirty look in her eyes. She didn’t seem to mind that she was naked.

“Would you care to join me?” she asked while showing off her body.

Jack could feel his body longing for hers, so he nodded and took off his clothes. He went over to her and put his hand around her hips and could feel her warm skin. He leant closer and his lips touched hers…

Hopefully chapter 9 will be up soon, so you can see where this part of the chapter comes in :wink:

It is here, the chapter you all have been waiting for! After days of speculation, you are finally allowed to read chapter 9 :lol:

And I have made a banner for this fic. You can find it here

Enjoy :D

Chapter 9. Learning the truth

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.

-Crystal Middlemas

Martha looked surprised at him before she got a flirty look in her eyes. She didn’t seem to mind that she was naked.

“Would you care to join me?” she asked while showing off her body.

Jack could feel his body longing for hers, so he nodded and took off his clothes. He went over to her and put his hand around her hips and could feel her warm skin. He leant closer and his lips touched hers…

Jack was abruptly pulled out of his little dream when he felt a shampoo bottle hit his body. He looked at bottle, which had now opened and was covering Jack with shampoo, before he looked at Martha. She was hiding behind the shower cabinet and looked scared and embarrassed.

“I’ll just turn around, so you can get dressed,” he said and turned around, looking out the window.

He couldn’t believe how stupid he had been! Where did he get the idea of climbing in the window?

“I’m dressed,” he heard Martha tell him from behind.

“Good,” he said and turned to face her. She had put on a dressing gown and was looking at her feet. Jack was putting his hands in the pocket, because he didn’t

know what to do with them. He was nervous to how she was going to react. He would have been mad if anyone would have surprised him in the shower.

“Um…well…” he tried to break the silence.

“I’m just going to get something to eat,” Martha said and went out of the bathroom.

“Martha!” he called after her, but she didn’t respond. He decided that it was best to let her deal with this on her own so he let his body sink down to the floor and sighed.

Why do I always have to make things worse?’ he wondered.

A scream pulled him out of his own thoughts. It was Martha! What if the legend was true and Martha was now dying?! He ran out to the kitchen and found Martha on the floor. She was holding around her left hand and he could see blood on the floor. He sat down next to her.

“What did you do?” he asked while trying to get her to show her hand.

“I was trying to cut up some bread when the knife slipped and I cut myself,” she said with tears in her eyes. She showed her hand and he saw a cut that went from one side of the hand to the other.

"I’ll see if I can find a first-aid kit,” he said and got up. He looked around in the house, but he only found some bandages.

I guess this will have to do then,’ he thought and went back to the kitchen. He was surprised when she wasn’t there.

“Martha?” he asked.

He looked in the rooms next to the kitchen, but she wasn’t there. Then he heard a sound from the bathroom. He moved slowly to the door and looked in. He didn’t want to surprise her again. She was lying on the floor. He sat down next to her. The cut was bleeding more now.

“I’m feeling dizzy,” she said. He could see that because her eyes weren’t able to focus on him.

“It’s probably because you have lost a lot of blood,” he said and put the bandage on her hand. She looked grateful at him.

“Come on, let’s get you something to eat,” he said and took her arm behind his head and lifted her up. She leant on him while they were walking to the kitchen. He sat her down on a chair and made her a sandwich.

“Here; eat this,” he said and gave the sandwich to her. She thanked him and took a bite of the sandwich. They sat like that for a while before Jack couldn’t handle the silence.

“So why do you live out here in this creepy old house?”

It was obvious that Martha didn’t want to answer that question because she looked down and refused to answer.

“Has it something to do with your parents?” Jack was eager to know.

They can’t find me,” she said at last.

“Who are they?”

The guys that killed my mom and dad,”

Her eyes were blank so he could tell that she was about to cry.

“They said that there was not going to be any survivors, so they would find me and kill me,”

She was no longer able to hold the tears back and started sobbing. Jack sat down next to her, and allowed her to cry on his shoulder.

It’ll be ok. I won’t let anyone hurt you,” he comforted her and she slowly stopped crying.

Thank you,” she whispered and leant back on the chair. Jack thought it was a good idea to lighten the mood a bit, so he came up with a suggestion.

“Since I, well, saw you naked,” she looked embarrassed down. “Then I have to make it up to you by inviting you for dinner at my place,”

She looked at him for a few seconds before she started to laugh.

“Why would you do that?”

“Because I want to,”

She smiled.

“Then it’s a date,”

At that moment, they looked each other in the eyes. And Jack felt a slight piece of hope that they someday would end up together.

Next day at school, Kim was impressed that Jack had managed to get a date with Martha. Of course, no one knew why she had said yes. That was a secret only he and Martha knew.

“So you’re like a couple now?” Tasha asked while they were walking to the classroom.

“I don’t know, but I hope so,”

“Well, as long as you don’t have sex in my bed then I’m okay with that,” Robbie exclaimed and everybody started to laugh. Just laughing with his mates made Jack even surer that he and Martha were meant to be.

When Jack got home, he had a lot of trouble getting Lucas out of the house. Both he and Tony had agreed to be out of the house for a couple of hours, so he and Martha could get to spend some time alone together. But now Lucas refused to leave, so Jack and Tony had to drag him out of the house.

“I’ll make sure he doesn’t come back,” Tony assured Jack as he and Lucas took off.

Jack went back inside to get everything ready for the date. He had made the entire house very romantic and he was ready for what he hoped was to be a perfect night. He heard the doorbell and took a deep breath. This was it. It was time for his first date with Martha.

Preview: It’s time for Jack and Martha’s first date. How will it go?

Crazy!

Anyways I still need to read the whole story over again.

I just skimmed over it

(Ala pain pills are making me very very sleepy)

But so far I think you have a great dynamic.

Not that I can judge at all.

I loved how you started it.

And making Jack a bit AU...classic.

And Martha wow...hate to have her past.

Anyways you have a good fic here.

Keep up with the good work!

Archived