Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

I’m way too nice to you, because here’s another chapter

I have a feeling that you’re going to dislike me soon

Yes you're nice to us, that's why we like you. :) Although after reading this chapter, I'm not so sure.:ph34r: Martha better be ok!

The gorilla... I thought that was funny lol. A man with too hairy arms, that's gross!

I loved the dream until Martha died. It'd better not be a sign! :angry:

Jack's in love.:wub: Tony's reaction...:lol:

I hope the police will find her in time. Martha'll probably be even more scared than before.

More please.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m way too nice to you, because here’s another chapter

I have a feeling that you’re going to dislike me soon

Yes you're nice to us, that's why we like you. :) Although after reading this chapter, I'm not so sure.:ph34r: Martha better be ok!

Aww you like me :D Well, at least for now. Without giving away too much, when I said that you're going to dislike me, I wasn't talking about this chapter, but the next :ph34r:

You're evil! :P Ok, it's going to get much worse. :( But this story'd better have a happy ending!

Don't worry, the story isn't over by a long shot, so there's no need to worry :) *she says knowing that she had something completely different in mind*

:unsure:

Ok, maybe you can't be sure that there's going to be a happy ending... :ph34r:

Archived