Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

I'm here *waves at valli*

sorry i didnt reply sooner i didnt know you had updated lol...

ok so review...

Jack and Martha wow *almost bought a tear to my eye*

Until

MARY PREGNANT...NOOOOOOO *hopes she is making it up*

Martha please forgive him, Jack, maybe next time you should kep it in your pants hunni...

update soon

LIKE NOW

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, what can I say? I’m a devil in disguise :lol:

Um, why am I here? Oh right, the update :P

Enjoy :D

Content not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 16. Something’s just not right here

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four; calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.

-Abraham Lincoln

Jack woke up, feeling unusually tired. He put his hands in front of his eyes to block out the light, but it didn’t work and Jack got more and more frustrated. In the end he got so frustrated that he got up and went over to the window to shut out the light by drawing the curtains together. But when he got to the window and looked out; he stopped. The sun was up and was shining and giving everything a glow that was beautiful to watch. Jack stared at the world and wondered where everything had gone so wrong. For some reason he saw Mary’s face. He rolled his eyes. Of course. Mary was the reason that everything had gone wrong. Jack turned and lent against the wall and let his body sink to the floor. He looked at the ceiling and sighed, before he curled himself together and tried to forget the world; if only for a few seconds.

When he jumped off the bus the next day, it was like the zoo just had opened and he was the main attraction. Everyone was staring or at least, Jack felt it that way. When he caught sight of Mary, he ran over to her and grabbed her shoulder.

“Have you been telling the school that you’re pregnant?” Jack asked while holding Mary tight until she exclaimed “ouch!” and pinched Jack so he let her go.

“Maybe I have. Why is it a big deal?” Mary asked annoyed.

“Why? I’ll tell you why!” Jack exclaimed and waved around with his arms so Lucy had to duck to avoid being hit.

“I’m waiting…” Mary said impatiently.

“First of all, you ruined my relationship with Martha,”

“That was not my fault!” Mary protested.

“Yes it was. Are you going to let me continue or are we going to argue instead?” Jack asked annoyed and felt like slapping Mary.

“Continue,”

“And I haven’t told dad yet, and I would appreciate it if I could be the one to tell him,” Jack finished. Mary raised an eyebrow and looked unsatisfied at him.

“Is that the best you can think of?” she said with a tone that made Jack feel like his reason was nowhere near good enough.

“What did you expect?”

“Something better than that. Remember that it’s my body and my baby, so I’m in charge here,” Mary said, seeming very confident. Jack frowned and was about to reply when Lucy, who had been quiet for a change, interrupted.

“Look who’s here,”

Jack and Mary turned and saw Martha entering the school. She shuffled with a bowed head. Jack forgot the fight with Mary and went over to her.

“How are you feeling?” Jack asked when he got over to her. He tried to lift her head up so he could see her face, but she just pushed away his hand.

“Leave me alone,” she mumbled before she walked away from Jack. At that moment Tasha, Robbie and Kim came in the door and saw Martha walking away from Jack.

“What’s up with you two?” Kim asked curiously. Then Jack had to explain everything, from the perfect night with Martha to finding out about Mary’s pregnancy. By the time he was finished, their mouths were wide open.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe what a bitch Mary is!” Tasha exclaimed angrily. Jack rolled his eyes and nodded in agreement. Robbie and Kim frowned before Robbie shook his head and didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

“Are you sure that it’s your baby?” Kim asked. Jack looked confused at Kim.

“What do you mean?” Jack asked, but before Kim and time to reply, the bell rang and they had to go to their classrooms.

Mary pulled Jack with her, so he had to sit next to her, even though Jack wanted to sit next to Kim, so he could find out exactly what Kim had meant. But of course Mary never cared about what everyone else wanted, as long as she got what she wanted. So Jack had to sit next to her and listen to a lot of rubbish about who was sleeping with who and stuff like that. Jack yawned and tried to get Kim’s attention without Mr. Beckley noticing. Unfortunately, Jack was never really good with hiding his intentions.

“Jack, is there anything you would like to add?” Mr. Beckley asked while tapping his fingers on Jack’s desk.

“Um… no, not really,” Jack stammered.

“Then why are you waving your hand in the air like a fool?” Mr. Beckley asked sharply. Jack gulped and twinned his fingers nervously. Mr. Beckley was a big man, almost 6’7 feet tall. Not the kind of guy that you’d want as your enemy.

“Well? Are you going to sit there all day, twinning your thumbs, or are you going to answer me?”

“I saw I fly so I tried to get it. It was annoying me,” that was the best Jack could think of, he just hoped Mr. Beckley would buy it.

He had once made one of the girls read her love poem that she had tried to deliver to one of the boys. It was so embarrassing for her and no one had ever tried anything like that again.

Mr. Beckley seemed to have bought it, because he laughed before he went over to the blackboard and started writing down the tasks he wanted them to do.

Phew! Safe… at least for now,’ Jack thought and sighed relieved. When Mr. Beckley was done writing their tasks he turned around and faced the class.

“Now, get to work! Unless you see a fly that annoys you, then you can kill it,” Mr. Beckley said and laughed of his own very bad joke. Everyone else moaned when they saw what they had to do. Jack didn’t mind, because then he had something to do, so he didn’t have to think about Martha.

When the students finally were allowed to leave the classroom, everyone ran outside for some fresh air. Jack took a deep breath and sat down on one of the benches. Kim, Robbie and Tasha joined him, but no one said anything at first. Then Kim broke the silence.

”You never answered my question Jack: how do you know that it is you baby?”

The thought hadn’t even crossed Jack’s mind, but the more he thought about it, the more suspicious he became of Mary.

”I don’t know,” he replied at last.

”You don’t know?” Robbie asked surprised.

”No, I don’t know! I just assumed Mary was right,”

”You can never assume anything when it comes to Mary,” Robbie said and everyone laughed. Jack thought it was great to be able to hang out with his friends again, without worrying about anything. If it hadn’t been for the fact that Martha didn’t want to talk to him.

”Has any of you seen Martha?” Jack asked.

”Speak of the devil…” Kim said and pointed towards the fence, where Martha stood.

”Thanks,” Jack mumbled and walked over to her.

”Hi,” he said and leant at the fence next to her.

”Leave me alone,” she said and turned her back against him.

”Come on Martha! You can’t just ignore me like this!”

”Yes, I can and I will! I can’t be with you when you’re having a baby with someone else!” Martha exclaimed and ran away from Jack. Jack moaned and slapped his forehead before he went back to the others.

”I’d say that didn’t go to well?” Kim said when Jack sat down next to him.

”I’d say so too,” Jack replied.

”Hey, Tash. You have been unusually quiet today,” Jack said and looked at Tasha.

”I’ve been thinking,” was the reply he got.

”About what?”

”I think Mary is faking the pregnancy!”

Preview: Someone is pregnant in the Bay, but who is it? Martha, Mary, Lucy, Angie or Tasha?

I hate Mary! Why did she have to tell the whole school about it? :angry:

Poor Martha! :(

See, Kim also thinks it might not be Jack's baby. Maybe I was right! :) Or Mary's faking it like Tasha said! That would be fine too! As long as it's not Jack's child!

I wonder who's pregnant if it's not Mary.

“I saw I fly so I tried to get it. It was annoying me,” that was the best Jack could think of, he just hoped Mr. Beckley would buy it.

For some reason, I don't think my teachers would buy that. :lol:

I've got 2 questions:

- Who's Angie? I don't remember.

- Does Martha have any friends? Jack has Kim, Robbie and Tasha but what about her?

Please update soon.

For a moment there I thought you hadn’t commented! There’s something seriously wrong with this computer :blink:

-Angie is Kim’s little sister, she was in some chapter, um... I think maybe chapter 6 or something like that :unsure:

- No, Martha doesn’t have any friends... yet :wink:

Archived