Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all: Sorry to the ones who thought it was an update. It’s not. Well, I guess you can see that, but anyway.

More reviewers! Yay! :D Your reviews are much appreciated :)

Back to the missing update. Well, my teacher have obviously not learned how to go easy on us after a holiday, so he’s drowning us with math <_< So I have to write when I’m done with that and that’s probably late and then he gives us more :blink: So it’s going slow, but I will update... soon. Plus since my parents are divorced I spend one week with each of them and my mother has one computer which five people must share. And my sister always takes it <_< So this week I have good time to update (if I manage to get my math done and finish my avatar for the avatar contest (Oh wait, I’m done with that!))

Now that you have read my rant you know why I haven’t updated yet. I’m hoping that I can get it done by tomorrow

EDIT: And to add to the problem, I now have a writer’s block. Geez, can’t something go right for once?! >_<

Archived