Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I come as a rescuing angel in this time of despair with a gift... an update! :P

I'm finally done, but this chapter I didn't think much of. For me it's just a chapter I need to get overwith because I have plans for what to happen in the next <_< And sorry for changing who talks so many times. Oh, and I'm making a video for this fic, so keep your eyes and ears open :wink:

Anyways, try to enjoy :P:D

Chapter 18. Truth has funny ways to be revealed

Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.

-Winston Churchill

Martha’s P.O.V

”Geez, talk about bad luck,” Sarah frowned. I nodded and looked down at my stomach. Was it getting bigger already? I realized that the sooner I got rid of it the better it would be for everyone.

”Do you know where I can take an abortion?” I asked Sarah while picking up the phone. Sarah looked at me with wide-open eyes.

”Are you insane?! You have to tell him!” she exclaimed while waving her arms around her head.

”No, I can’t tell him,” I said quietly.

”And why would that be?”

”Because he’s having a baby with another woman! And what did you think that I was going to say? Hi Jack, sorry to break this to you, but you’re having a baby with me as well?” I exclaimed before I started to cry and sank down to the floor.

”Oh, please don’t cry! I can’t watch people cry. It makes me want to cry,” Sarah said and sat down next to me, putting her arms around me.

”So I should stop crying because you can’t watch?” I asked; frowning. She nodded and we both started to laugh.

”But seriously, you should tell him. He has a right to know,” Sarah said; looking deeply at me, which made me feel slightly uncomfortable.

”Yeah, I know that he has a right to know,” I said out loud, but I thought to myself that he lost that right when Mary got pregnant.

Jack laid on his bed and he couldn’t decide whether he should go and see Martha or not. A part of him wanted to run over to her and hold her soft body in his arms, but another part of him told him that it would only make things worse; she had suffered enough as it was. In the end he decided that he had to see her. So he got up and walked over to her.

Martha’s P.O.V

When I heard the knock on the door I had no idea to who it was when I opened the door.

Talk of the devil…” Sarah whispered when she saw who it was. I had shown her some pictures of him, so she knew what he looked like.

”Hi,” he said and looked at me before he looked curiously at Sarah.

”Hi,”

”Can we talk?”

”Now is not the best time…” I began, but Sarah interrupted me.

”Of course you two can talk! I’ll get out of your way,” she said and took off with a grin covering her face. I frowned and Jack looked confused at me.

”What was that all about?” he asked as he entered the house.

”Nothing,” I said quickly. I could kill Sarah. How could she just leave me with Jack? What if he found the pregnancy test? Oh my God, the pregnancy test! I had left it in the bathroom, so if Jack went in there, he would find it. I could say that it was Sarah’s, but I have always been a terrible liar, so he would probably see right through me. I had to hide it and that quickly!

Jack’s P.O.V

I found Martha’s behaviour very strange. When she ran out to the bathroom and came out with something behind her back, I knew that she was hiding something from me.

”What is it that you are hiding?” I asked and went closer; trying to trap her in a corner.

”Nothing,” she said and backed into the wall.

Gotcha!' I thought to myself and tried to get her hands so I could see what she was holding.

”Jack, no! Please let me go!” she whined and tried to break loose. Something was wrong and it had to be bad, since she didn’t want to tell me what it was.

”What has happened? Have I done something?” I asked nervously, as I was afraid that I would make our relationship worse.

”No, you haven’t done anything. I’m just not feeling too well,” she said softly and looked down.

”Well, then the news I have for you might cheer you up,” I said, feeling confident. She looked curious at me.

”Mary’s not pregnant! She faked the whole thing!” I exclaimed and opened my arms and was ready to hug her. But for some reason she backed away and looked scared and confused at me.

”Isn’t that a good thing?”

She nodded slowly. I had a feeling that she didn’t want me there, so I decided to leave. Just as I went to the door and turned to say good-bye, I got a short glimpse of what she was hiding. I couldn’t really tell what it was, but I thought it looked like a pregnancy test.

Martha’s P.O.V

Phew that was close!’ I thought and sighed relieved. I took the pregnancy test and threw it in the garbage before I collapsed on the couch. How was it possible for one girl to have this much bad luck? All I’ve ever wanted was to be happily married and then have kids. Not get pregnant with a man that you can’t even tell that you’re pregnant! At least Mary wasn’t pregnant. If Jack did find out (which I had a feeling that he would) we could be together. Together… The word reminded me of Jack’s soft lips and his gentle touch and I disappeared into a wonderful dream until I fell off the couch because I tried to lean forward and kiss Jack, who was not there, and I realized that I had been dreaming. God, I missed Jack so much! Why couldn’t life be easy? I sighed and looked at my watch. Maybe it was still time to get an abortion today?

Sarah’s P.O.V

I walked down some dusty road when I saw Jack coming towards me. He seemed like he was thinking about something serious, so I decided to “bump into him” and see what was on his mind.

“So, how was your little chat with your ex?” I teased. I know, I shouldn’t be teasing him, but it’s just the way I am. Deal with it.

“Okay. She seemed a bit weird though,” he replied. I frowned.

“Of course she would seem a bit weird. Hello, do you know nothing about babies?”

“Babies?” he asked confused.

“You don’t know?”

I realized that I had done it big time.

“Know what?”

“Nothing,” I said and walked away from him, pretending to be innocent. I heard his footsteps behind me. He caught up with me and grabbed my shoulder.

“What do you know that I don’t?” he said firmly.

I was about to reply when my cell phone rang.

“Saved by the bell,” I grinned before I answered the call. It was Martha. She sounded scared, but excited at the same time.

“What’s up?” I asked while trying to ignore Jack.

“I’m going to take the abortion!” I heard her exclaim.

“What?! No, you can’t do that! You have to tell him!”

“No, I can’t. It’s too hard,”

I heard her sigh.

“If you don’t, then I will,”

“No, please don’t!”

For some reason I didn’t find her very convincing. I believed she was unsure about her choice and maybe she wanted Jack to stop her.

“I’m sorry, but I have to,” I said and hung up. Jack looked confused, puzzled and scared at the same time. Funny, I’d never thought guys were capable of having that many emotions at the same time.

“What is it you’re going to tell me? Has something bad happened to Martha?” he asked nervously. I could see that he was shaking a bit. Tsk, what a wimp! I really couldn’t see what Martha saw in this guy, but that was not really any of my business. I studied him for a while, pretending that I was someone important. He seemed more and more nervous.

“You know, whether it’s bad or not depends on the person,”

He looked confused at me, but angry at the same time. I was playing with fire. Or a bomb if you like.

“What are you talking about?”

“You thought Martha’s behaviour was kind of strange, right?”

He nodded.

“You didn’t happen to see anything in particular that didn’t normally belong there?”

“As a matter of fact I did. I saw something I thought looked like a pregnancy test,” he replied and looked like he was thinking really hard about something.

“Then there’s your answer!” I exclaimed and waved around with my arms.

“She’s pregnant?” he asked shocked.

“Yeah, and now she’s about to take an abortion. So I would hurry up if I was you,”

He looked shocked at me before he managed to ask where and I showed him the direction. And to be quite honest, I have never seen a guy run so fast before.

Preview: Will Jack be able to save his unborn child?

Martha's not very clever. I mean, she doesn't want Jack to see the pregnancy test but then she goes into the bathroom and hides it behind her back. I would have thrown it in the bin or hidden it in the bathroom. <_< Actually no, if I was pregnant, I would tell the father. :P

Martha, you have to tell Jack. He has a right to know. :angry:

I'm glad Sarah told Jack.

Jack, run as fast as you can. Don't be late.

I hope they keep the baby. :unsure:

More please.

PS: Can't wait to see the video. :)

Martha's not very clever. I mean, she doesn't want Jack to see the pregnancy test but then she goes into the bathroom and hides it behind her back. I would have thrown it in the bin or hidden it in the bathroom. Actually no, if I was pregnant, I would tell the father.

PS: Can't wait to see the video. :)

Maybe she wanted him to find out :P

I love your story HM :D I'm looking forward to seeing your video too :) And I know how far you have come. I guess being the little sister does pay off sometimes :P

More please!

Archived