Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assumed you all wanted to know what happens, so I thought I’d update.

And for the first time in "Love has arrived", we get to see things from Martha’s point of view. Oh, and since Barbara "requested" a friend for Martha, here comes Sarah :P

Enjoy! :D

Content not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 17. One pregnancy and one new friend

Jack was taken aback by Tashas accusation. Was it really possible that Mary was faking the whole pregnancy just to be with him? Well, he had to admit that Mary wasn’t the most honest person in the world. Then he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. He turned around and looked at a girl he’d never seen before. She had dark brown hair and matching eyes. She wore a black top with the inscription ”What are you looking at? Never seen a girl before?” and a dark blue baggy jeans and a white pair of shoes that looked like they were two sizes too big. Her face was pale and oval and she looked more like a ghost than a living human. Kim raised both of his eyebrows and studied this unidentified person.

”Do you know where I can find the principal?” she asked with a soft, gentle voice that didn’t fit her appearance at all.

”You go in the doors over there and then there will be signs you can follow,” Jack answered, unable to stop staring.

”Thanks,” she mumbled with a smile and went in the direction Jack had told her to go. Jack looked after her and wondered where she was from.

”Was I the only one who found her a bit strange?” Kim said and looked like he’d tasted something he didn’t like.

”Kim! That wasn’t very nice!” Tasha exclaimed and looked accusingly at Kim.

”What? She was strange! Right?” Kim defended himself and looked at Jack and Robbie, searching for backup.

”I don’t know,” Jack said.

”Never judge a book by its cover,” Robbie said and Tasha nodded in agreement.

”Good boy,” she said and leant forward and kissed Robbie.

”Sometimes it’s awesome being the geek,” he grinned. Jack and Kim giggled before Jack put his hands in his pocket and let his thoughts fly to a place far away, where he and Martha were happily married and there were no problems.

Martha’s P.O.V

For a moment I thought I was looking at a ghost before I realized that it was a living person. I studied her clothes and face before I saw that she knew I was staring. I blushed and apologized.

”No need to apologize. Happens to me all the time,” the girl assured.

”It’s still not very nice to stare at someone just because they don’t look like yourself,” I said, feeling bad because I had stared. She did a movement with her head that I assumed was a nod.

”So… Is there any sexy boys at this school or is it just a bunch of geeks?”

I laughed, but soon thought of Jack and went silent. I loved him so much and that made the whole affair with Mary even more painful. I thought that by ignoring him the heartache would go away, but it didn’t. In fact it only made it worse. Now I missed him even more than before. His soft lips and the smile that always made me smile. Why couldn’t Mary just get lost? The girl must have noticed that something was on my mind, because now she was staring.

”Did I say something wrong?”

”No, no. I just thought of I guy I used to be with,” I assured her.

”Oh. What happened?”

”He got another girl pregnant,”

This took her aback and she just looked at me with wide-open eyes.

”I’m so sorry, I didn’t know…”

”It’s okay. By the way, I don’t know your name…”

”Sarah. And yours?”

”Martha. Nice to meet you, Sarah,”

”Nice to meet you too,” she said before we both started to laugh. Then we heard someone singing. We looked confused at each other before we went to check it out. It was Mr. Beckley who was singing.

”Can you hear what he is singing?” I asked Sarah quietly. She shook her head and we went so close that we could hear what he was singing:

Kill a fly and put it in your soup.

Then put a spider in your soup,

And watch it eat the fly…

I didn’t know what to do, cry or laugh. We went a bit away from the room before we both laughed so hard that it was difficult to breathe.

”Hello? Who is that lunatic?” Sarah asked while trying to catch her breath.

”My teacher,”

”Right…”

We laughed some more, and I knew from that moment that we would be good friends.

Jack opened the door to his house and almost collided with Tony. He didn’t look too happy.

”Hi, dad,” Jack said and tried to lighten the mood with a weird smile that his mother had called ”Jack’s big laughter-smile. Makes everyone laugh”.

”No ”hi, dad” me. You’re in big trouble mister!”

Jack assumed that he had found out about the pregnancy.

”Dad, I can explain…”

”Really? Why do I feel like I’ve heard it all before?” Tony asked sharply. Jack sighed and followed Tony to the kitchen.

”Sit down!” Tony said and pointed at one of the chairs. Jack did as he was told and sat down.

”Is it true?”

”What is?”

”Don’t play stupid! You know very well what I mean!”

”Yeah, Mary’s pregnant. Was it that you were looking for?” Jack said sarcastic and was getting fairly annoyed with Tony’s behaviour.

“So you’re going to be a dad,” Tony sighed.

“Yeah, I am,”

“Then a congratulation is in order,”

Jack looked confused at Tony. Was he serious?

“What?”

“Well, this wasn’t exactly how I planned it, but we can’t always plan things like this,”

“I guess…” Jack said and looked out the window; wondering what Martha was doing…

Martha’s P.O.V

I sat bent over the toilet, emptying the content of my stomach. Sarah was outside; constantly asking whether I was okay or not. I didn’t know what to answer. My head was aching and I had a very bad taste in my mouth. I heard the door open and saw Sarah entering.

“Are you all right?” she asked worried.

“Not really,” I replied and felt like throwing up again, but I didn’t have anything to throw up.

“What do you think is causing this?” Sarah asked and looked at me.

“I have no idea,”

“It actually reminds me of morning sickness,”

I looked shocked at her.

“It reminds you of what?!”

“Morning sickness. You know, women who are pregnant throw up in the first months of their pregnancy,”

“I know what morning sickness is!” I snapped and bent over the toilet again. I just knew that it was morning sickness. That a new life was growing inside me. And it had to be Jack’s.

“Why are you so worried about morning sickness anyway? Unless…” Sarah said and her eyes widened.

“You’re not pregnant are you?”

“I think so,”

Sarah looked shocked at me. I understood her. I was shocked myself.

“But who is the father?”

“My ex that I told you about,”

“Oh,” she said and looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.

“Well, we better find out then,”

Jack dialled the number to Mary. He wanted to know for sure whether Mary was pregnant or not.

“Mary here,”

“Hi, it’s Jack,”

“Oh, hi,”

“I was just wondering if you could come over,”

“Sure,”

Mary knocked on the door and Jack let her in. He showed her the way to his bedroom and she sat down on his bed.

“So what is it that you want to talk to me about?”

“I need to know for sure that you’re pregnant,”

Mary looked shocked at him.

“You don’t trust me?”

“It’s not that, I just need to know for sure,”

Mary bowed her head.

“Then I have a confession to make. I’m not really pregnant, I just said so, so we could be together,”

The anger inside Jack finally went over the top and he yelled at Mary like there was no tomorrow.

“I didn’t mean any harm,”

“I don’t care! Get out!” Jack yelled and almost threw Mary out.

Martha’s P.O.V

“So… Is it positive or negative?” Sarah asked curiously.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and answered:

“It’s positive!”

Preview: Martha’s pregnant, but will she tell Jack or take an abortion without even telling him?

Thank you for giving Martha a friend. :) Sarah seems really nice.

Loved Mr. Beckley's song lol

Mary lied! She really is a b***! :angry:

Martha's pregnant with Jack's baby! At least, she's not lying! A little baby Holden! :wub: Unless she has an abortion? <_< She has to tell Jack!

It seems to me that Jack and Martha never have safe sex in the fics on this forum. <_< At least in most of them.

More please.

Archived