Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

Um... just a question: I’ve just realized that the next chapter will be longer compared to the others, so I’m just wondering if I should split it in two or just have it as one long chapter. (it’s about 4-5 pages on my computer). What do you think? One long or two short (about the same size as the others)?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then this is a long chapter :P

Enjoy :D

Content not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 12. Let’s go skinny-dipping

Jack woke up after a night with almost no sleep. He couldn’t stop thinking about the wonderful kiss they had shared and that he had promised that they were going to go skinny-dipping. He couldn’t imagine how embarrassing it was going to get.

He heard Tony walking around in the halls and he knew that it was going to be weird facing him again after what he had said to the both of them.

“Dad?” he decided that it was time for an apologize. At least to Tony. He was not ready to forgive Lucas just yet.

“Yeah?”

“Can you come in here?”

He could hear that Tony was hesitating, which was understandable. He was probably afraid that Jack was going to yell at him again. Obviously Tony decided that he was going to hear what Jack had to say, because he came in,

“What is it?”

“I just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I had no right to talk to you like that,”

Tony nodded. No matter how much they fought, they would always be family. Since the death of Jack’s mom, they had always been very close. Lucas was too young to understand, but Jack had been old enough. He had supported Tony when things were at it’s worst and Tony was a shoulder to cry on for Jack.

“Apology accepted,”

They smiled to each other before Tony went downstairs. Jack looked at his watch and decided that it was time to get up.

A big grin covered his face when he caught sight of Martha. She smiled back at him and giggled when he took her in his arms and lifted her up. He knew that everyone was looking at them, but he didn’t care. He wanted to show everyone just how much he loved Martha. Kim, Robbie and Tasha were laughing as they came over.

“I can see that someone is in love…” Kim teased.

“Really? Was it that obvious?” Jack asked, pretending not to know what Kim was talking about. He could now feel that the weight of Martha was dragging his arms down, but he didn’t want to let her go.

“Nooo, I just did a wild guess,” Kim continued to tease and they all started laughing.

“You can put me down now,” Martha said, clearly embarrassed over all the attention. Jack gave her a comforting smile. He knew that this wasn’t normal for her; being a part of a gang.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to let you fall. Unless I don’t get a kiss,” the last sentence he whispered in her ear and she giggled. She was about to answer when the bell rang and told everyone to get to his or her classroom. The others left for the classroom, leaving them alone in the hallway.

“Can I get that kiss now?”

She nodded and their lips met in a passionate kiss before the inspector interrupted them and they had to run to the classroom.

When all the classes were over, Jack and Martha met up at the gate to plan the skinny-dip.

“When is a good time for you?” Jack asked.

“I just need to get something to eat first and then we can go,” She replied in excitement. Unlike Jack, she was looking forward to it.

“Then I’ll meet you at five?”

She nodded and they walked separate ways, before they would meet again, ready to expose their bodies to each other.

Jack knocked at Martha’s door 04.55 PM. She was wearing a big grin and Jack realised that soon, that would be all she was wearing. They walked to the closest lake and Martha was almost jumping, while Jack’s way of walking could be seen as shuffling. When they finally arrived Martha turned to face him.

“Ready?” she asked and was really over the moon.

“I guess…” Jack replied. Almost at once Martha pulled off her sweater; revealing her front. Jack immediately looked away and could feel his cheeks burning.

“Are you blushing?” she giggled.

“Maybe…” he replied and finally found the guts to look at her. She was now completely nude and was smiling like a kid at Christmas.

“Your turn,”

“Okay…” Jack hesitated before pulled off his sweater, exposing his six-pack. He wanted it to be fair, that’s why he wasn’t backing out. He pulled off his pants and hesitated before he pulled off his underpants, showing just how much his body was responding to hers. He was too well aware that it was fully shown how turned on he was. But she didn’t seem offended by this; it was quite the opposite. She seemed happy that she had that kind of effect on his body. She took his hand and together they ran out in the water. Jack shivered as his body got in contact with the cold water. He took a deep breath and continued walking until it was deep enough for him to swim. He swam a couple of meters before he waited for Martha. She was right behind and quickly caught up with him.

“Isn’t this fun?”

“Very fun,” Jack said with an ironic tone. She laughed and he could feel how his body wanted her more than ever. It was obvious that she could feel that, because she went quiet and gave him a seductive look and he knew that there was a slimmer piece of hope that by the end of the day they could make love. He was ready for it and he knew that she could satisfy him more than any other girl ever had done. Now Martha was starting to shiver too.

“Maybe we should get up?” Jack suggested and she agreed. Getting up was just as embarrassing as getting out in the water. He was still turned on and she could see it. He quickly got his clothes on.

“Your place or mine?” he asked.

“Mine,” she replied and the lust to kiss her came back. He got closer to her and moved his lips close to hers and they had another passionate kiss, this time without being interrupted.

Jack opened the door like a gentleman when they got to Martha’s place. They hung up the towels so they could dry. They sat down next to each other on the couch and were both feeling the love for each other running through their bodies. For Jack it was hard to keep this feeling under control, but he did it for Martha. They had had enough troubles in their relationship; they didn’t need another.

“Is this when we are supposed to tell about ourselves?” Martha asked while looking at Jack.

“I guess we could do that,”

The room fell silent. Martha looked at Jack, expecting him to start.

“You’re such a wuss,” Jack giggled. “I’ll better go first then,”

“Well, my family is just like any normal family. At least, we were. My mother died when I was about ten. It was hard on all of us, but most on dad. Lucas was too young to understand, but I wasn’t. For him it was just that mom would never come back, but for me…” Jack took a break to get his tears under control. It was hard for him to talk about his mother’s death. “It was loosing the one person that always was there. Mom was my solid rock that I relied on when I needed help. The feeling that I felt the day I woke up and she wasn’t there…I can’t describe it.”

He was no longer able to control his tears and was sobbing in Martha’s arms. She was running her fingers through his hear while trying to comfort him. He got up and wiped away his tears. He tried to laugh it away.

“You don’t want to be seen with a cry-baby like me,” he said while faking a giggle. But Martha knew him too well and could see that he was upset about his mother’s death.

“You don’t always have to be tough,” she said and he felt a feeling that had been dead since his mom had died. It was the feeling of safety; the feeling that he would be okay, even if it didn’t always seem that way.

Thank you,” he whispered and gently kissed her lips. He sat down on the couch and looked at the woman who had made him whole again.

“Now it’s your turn. You don’t have to talk about the siege,” he assured her. She sighed before she started:

“It gets worst when it’s dark. I feel so helpless. I always dream that they will come and strangle me in my sleep and I would die, without my family and without someone to love. I see them every time I close my eyes. And I don’t think that’s ever going to go away. They took a piece of my heart when they killed my parents, and I doubt that I will ever get it back,”

Tears were falling down her cheeks and she was trying to hold herself together.

Hey,” Jack said and lifted her head so they were looking each other in the eyes. “Remember, you don’t always have to be tough,” She leant her head on his hand and he kissed her forehead.

Thank you for finding me,” she whispered before she started crying again. He took his hand around her waist and held her tight. After sitting like that for a while, he looked at his watch. It was getting late and he knew that he had to go. He sighed.

I’m sorry, but I have to go,” he whispered and was ready to go when she grabbed his hand.

“Stay with me, just for tonight,” she said with begging eyes. He knew that saying “yes” he would take a big risk, so he took a decision,

“Of course,”

Jack couldn’t get himself asleep. He just laid there watching Martha. Her chest was going up and down as she was breathing. He laid like that for a while before he fell asleep.

“Jack?” he heard Martha call out.

“Coming!” he replied and went out to the kitchen. He put his hands on her hips and laid his head on her shoulders. She turned her head and they kissed.

“So, how was your day, honey?” Jack asked while looking at their wedding photo. Martha looked absolutely stunning in her white dress. It was like taken out of a fairytale. He looked at Martha; her stomach was getting bigger everyday. Soon they were going to be parents. She was having a…

Jack was pulled out of his dream when he felt Martha pushing him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. She looked worried and scared.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think there’s someone downstairs,”

Jack listened. Yes, she was right. Someone was moving around downstairs. Who could it be? He could feel his heart beating faster, but he decided that he couldn’t show how frightened he was.

“I’ll go and check what it is,”

When Jack said those words, he had no idea that both him and Martha were going to be in great danger…

Preview: Who is lurking downstairs? What will happen when Martha stands face to face with a person from her past? Will Jack be able to save her this time?

Great long chapter! It's nice to get what I want since nobody else answered your question. *wink*

Loved the skinny-dipping. I don't get why Jack was so nervous to get naked in front of Martha. Lots of girls already saw him naked. I don't think one of them ever complained. :P

They both have been through difficult times. :(

What a nice dream! :wub:

Wondering who's downstairs. I already hate him/her because he/she interrupted such a beautiful dream.:angry:

Of course, Jack will save her this time! He's a hero. :wub:

Please update soon.

I’m way too nice to you, because here’s another chapter :P

I have a feeling that you’re going to dislike me soon :ph34r:

Enjoy :D

Content not suitable for younger readers

Chapter 13. Kidnapped

Jack carefully sneaked down the stairs. He was terrified of what was downstairs. It felt like his heart was about to come out of his chest. Martha was still in her room; he had told her to stay put, to make sure that she wouldn’t get hurt. He came to the end of the stairs and looked out in the room. His eyes were starting to get used to the dark, but he still had some problems seeing. As far as he was able to see, there was no one there. He looked confused around. He was sure that he had heard something or someone. He took a few more steps out in the room. Now everything had gone quiet.

Maybe it was just a mouse,’ Jack thought to himself and was about to go back upstairs when he heard someone opening a door. He turned to where the sound had come from. Couldn’t he see a shadow lurking around there? Yes, he was sure that someone was there. Normally he would have called out “hello?” to see who it was, but he was too scared. He almost jumped out the window when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was only Martha who had gotten tired of waiting.

What are you doing down here? I thought I told you to wait upstairs…” Jack whispered.

“Why are you…” Martha began, but Jack took his hand in front of her mouth so she couldn’t say anything else. He laid his finger on his lips as a signal that she had to be quiet.

What’s going on?” she asked quietly. Jack pointed towards the shadow that was now standing still, as if he or she knew that they weren’t alone. Martha almost let out a scream, but Jack gave her an annoyed look and she went quiet. Jack could feel goosebumps down his back, and he just knew that whoever that person was, they were not here to hand out presents.

Do you have any idea who it might be?” Jack asked while constantly keeping an eye out for the shadow. Jack found it weird that they haven’t moved an inch since Martha came down. Then it hit him: it wasn’t a human; it was some sort of a paper doll, a very big paper doll. Someone was playing games with them!

It’s them!” Martha was shaking because she was so afraid. It wasn’t necessary for Jack to ask who “them” were: he could tell from the way she reacted.

We’ve got to get out of here!” Jack said and took Martha’s hand. He promised himself that he wouldn’t let go, no matter what. He looked around to see if there was any way out when someone grabbed them from behind. Martha screamed and Jack struggled to get free from the hairy arms that were holding him. He was still holding Martha’s hand.

“Make him let go off her hand,” a dark voice said. The man with the hairy arms took Jack’s arm and twisted it, so Jack screamed in pain and let go.

“That’s better,” the man with the dark voice said, before he walked over to Martha and a man with red hair.

“So Martha. We meet again,” he said with triumph in his voice. Jack figured that he had to be one of the killers. Martha looked angry at him before she spit him in the face. Jack laughed, but soon regretted it because the gorilla (man with hairy arms) twisted his arm again.

“So you have the guts to spit at me? Well, well. I better show you who’s the boss then,” he smirked. Jack couldn’t allow anything to happen to Martha, so he managed to kick the gorilla just where it hurts, so he was able to break free. He jumped on the other man and starting pulling his red hair, so he would let go of Martha. And so he did, since he was now too busy trying to get Jack off his back.

“Run!” he yelled to Martha who instantly ran towards the door. The leader swore and looked at Jack with hate in his eyes.

“You just made a terrible mistake…” he hissed before he grabbed Jack and threw him at the wall. Then he ran after Martha and caught her again. He lifted her from the ground and carried her over to the other two.

“You worthless losers! Can’t you do anything right? They would have gotten away if it hadn’t been for me!” he was furious and was yelling and swearing. Jack could feel how much his back was hurting, but he couldn’t let them get away with Martha. He stood up and slowly walked towards them.

“Hey, what are we going to do with him?” asked the gorilla and pointed at Jack.

“Get rid of him,”

“With pleasure,” the gorilla smirked and walked over to Jack. Jack looked at him, but he wasn’t able to get him in focus. The unpleasant meeting with the wall must have hurt him a lot more than he first thought. He tried to get pass the gorilla, but he blocked the way.

“Nighty-night,” he grinned and raised his left arm. Jack threw himself to the floor and called out “Martha!” before everything turned dark.

…a girl. She would be their little princess. Jack smiled by the thought. No matter how many problems the world threw at them, they would always come out on the right side. Martha was cooking dinner when she suddenly grabbed her stomach before sinking to the floor while moaning in pain. Jack ran over to her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I think I’m having the baby now!”

They were rushed to hospital were they got her ready for birth. Jack sat next to her while the doctors told her to push. After what seemed like forever for Martha, their little princess was born.

“Would you like to hold her?” one of the doctors asked while holding their little baby girl in his hands. Jack couldn’t get a word out, so he just nodded. A big smile covered his face when he got the baby in his arms. Everything was right where it was supposed to be.

“Look honey, it’s our little princess,” Jack said while turning to Martha. She didn’t respond.

“Martha?” he tried again, but she was still not responding. One of the doctors checked her pulse.

“There’s no pulse!” he exclaimed and they almost threw Jack out. He looked in the little window; into the room where his wife was fighting for her life.

“Charge to 200. Clear!” he could hear one of them say before they let the electricity enter her body.

“Still no pulse. Charge to 300. Clear!” he heard and again they led electricity through her body. One of the doctors looked sad at the others and they started packing down the equipment.

“Time of death: 05.36 PM,”

“Martha!” Jack yelled out and opened his eyes. Tony almost threw himself at the floor. Jack looked confused around. Where was he?

“Oh thank God, you’re awake!” Tony said and put his arms around Jack and gave him a hug.

“What happened?” Jack asked, still not capable of remembering.

“The police found you in the mansion at the hills. You were unconscious, so they brought you here. I have been so worried!”

It all came back to Jack. The gorilla, the man with red hair, the man with a dark voice and his sore back.

“You were lucky that you can still walk. The doctors were worried for a while,” Tony continued.

“Where’s Martha?” Jack asked. He was angry with himself that he had let her go.

“What do you mean?” Tony asked confused.

“It was a simple question dad: Where’s Martha?”

“I don’t know,”

Jack’s eyes widened as he realized the truth; they had taken her! Jack got up and was about to run out the door before Tony had time to stop him when he felt the pain in his back and had to get down to the floor.

“Jack! Are you alright?” Lucas, who was standing outside the room, asked worried.

“As if you care!” Jack snarled and tried to get up, but he couldn’t. His back was too painful.

“You need to lay down,” Tony said and helped Jack up.

“No! I need to find Martha!” Jack exclaimed and refused to get back in bed. Tony had to get three nurses before they managed to get him in bed. And still he was fighting to get up. Eventually he gave up and calmed down.

“Now; what’s all this with Martha?” Tony asked and Jack started to explain. How Martha had heard a sound, the ambush, his meeting with the wall and that Martha now was gone, meant that they had taken her.

“I’ll let the police know,” Lucas said and went to find a police officer. Jack looked at the arm the gorilla had twisted. It was red and painful, but he didn’t care. He saw it as his punishment for letting go of Martha’s hand. Even the thought of what they could have done to her, made him want to throw up.

“I’m just curious, but is the deal with Martha anyway?” Tony asked curious.

“I love her,” Jack said and smiled. He remembered all the good times, like the skinny-dip and the kisses they had shared. Now she might be gone.

“I’d never thought I was going to hear you say that,” Tony giggled.

“What’s so funny about that?”

“You never struck me as a guy that could ever settle down and have kids. I guess I was wrong then,”

“Yes you were,” Jack mumbled and thought about the dream. Did it mean anything? It had felt so real holding the baby in his hands. But it worried him that Martha died in the end. Was it some sort of a sign that Martha would die from him?

“They are going to start a search team,” Lucas said. He came back after telling the police about Martha. Jack nodded to show that he had heard. He just prayed that they would find her in time.

Preview: Will they find Martha in time? And will she ever be the same?

Archived