Love Has Arrived

Guest valli

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwwwwwwww wow you dedicated the chapter to barbara and i... :ph34r:

This was amazing...

LUCAS :angry: how could you!!! if you were my brother i would have killed you by now

Jack :lol: poor jacky boy...you were so nervous hehe but cute :wub:

Please dont be scared of Jacky Martha!!! :huh: pleeeeeeeeeeease

Thanks for your comments everyone :D

Look forward to the next chapter, it's going to be very interesting :wink:

Enjoy :D

Content not suitable for younger readers(I will forget to write this sometimes, but it will always count)

Chapter 11. Fixing the problem

Jack’s watch pulled him out of his sleep and was getting him ready for another day. He moaned and turned it off. He sat up and looked around. He was trying to remember everything that happened the evening before. He smiled until he remembered Lucas interrupting. Then Lucas appeared at the door.

“What do you want?” Jack snarled. He was pissed at Lucas and wanted him as far away from himself as possible.

“I wanted to apologize. I am truly sorry that I ruined your date last night,”

“No, you’re not! You’re just sorry that your pathetic little ass has to pay!” Jack exclaimed angrily. Lucas looked insulted, but didn’t say anything. He just turned around and walked downstairs.

“Jack?” he heard Tony calling from downstairs.

Great! Now that bastard’s mouth has been telling!’ Jack thought and got dressed.

When he came down, the first thing he saw was tears in Luc’s eyes.

“Would you like to tell me what this is about?” Tony asked while looking harsh at him.

“Why? Why do I have to tell you everything? This is Luc’s own fault and I’m not saying that I’m sorry!” Jack exclaimed to a shocked Tony. Jack grabbed his backpack and went outside; slamming the door.

Jack was still angry when he got to school, but that changed when he saw Martha. But before he made it over to her; Kim came over.

“So how did the date go?”

“It was great until Luc showed up!”

Kim looked confused at Jack, but Jack didn’t care. All he cared about was to talk to Martha. He walked over to her.

“Hi,” he said and looked friendly at her, even though he felt like grabbing her and give her a kiss.

“Hi,” she mumbled without looking at him. He realised that this was going to be difficult.

“We need to talk,” was all she said.

“Can’t disagree with you there. When?”

“Can you meet me at my place tonight at seven?”

“Yeah sure,”

She nodded and walked away from him. He sighed before he went back to the confused Kim who was still trying to figure out what Jack had meant.

When the clock turned seven, he knocked at her door. She let him in and he took off his jacket when he got inside. She led him to the living room and they sat down on the couch. None of them knew what to say, so the room was completely quiet. Jack was the first to speak up.

“So where do we stand?”

She looked at him. He was fighting the lust to lean down and kiss her.

“I don’t know,”

She wasn’t saying much.

“I’m sorry that Lucas scared you,”

This seemed to surprise her.

“How did you know?” she asked with a confused look.

“I saw it in your eyes,”

The room went silent again. She was looking around, trying her best to avoid his look. He was trying not to look at her, but he couldn’t. She was just too beautiful.

“What did the kiss mean to you?” the words that came out of Jack’s mouth surprised them both.

“It meant a lot. I don’t think that I’ve ever felt so safe before,” she said and started to blush. Jack smiled and now he couldn’t resist. He leant down and his lips met hers. She pulled away and Jack felt rejected.

“You don’t want to?”

“I do want to, but…were you serious when you agreed to the skinny-dipping?”

Jack started to laugh. Out of all the things she could have said, he would never had expected her to mention the skinny-dipping.

“Of course I was. Plus, it will be more embarrassing for me since I have seen you naked before,” he said, but regretted it at once. The mood went awkward again.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled.

“It’s okay,”

She suddenly seemed to be in a better mood and the next words that came out of her mouth told Jack why.

“We can go skinny-dipping tomorrow!”

Jack was taken aback, but he soon came to himself when he realised that his mouth was wide open.

“Are you serious?”

She nodded in excitement.

“Then skinny-dipping tomorrow it is!” he exclaimed and couldn’t help but to think of how embarrassing it was going to get. She gave him a flirty look and he took it as a sign that he was now allowed to kiss her. He leant down to her and sucked her lower lip. The feeling that ran through his body was a feeling that he had never felt before. He slowly pulled her sweater up, but she stopped him.

Not yet. I want it to be special,”

He smiled and nodded understanding. He gently laid her down on the couch and they both let themselves enjoy the feelings that were running through their bodies…

Preview: It’s time for skinny-dipping! :lol:

Lucas is crying? Jack is allowed to be angry after what he did to him.

I was a bit afraid when Martha said "we need to talk" because usually that doesn't sound good. But I'm glad she likes him and that she still wants to kiss him and go skinny-dipping. :D

The end of the chapter was so :wub:.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. :wink:

Did they have sex at the end of that chapter or not :blink:

No, they didn't. The sexual stuff isn't coming...yet :wink:

Like I said, look forward to the next chapter. It will be very...describing. It will involve romance, drama and... creepy stuff? :blink:

ooooooooooooooo I'll deffinately be reading it then lol :lol:

Archived