Quick Questions

emmauk06

28 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

What episode number did Marilyn had post-natal depression when she had Byron back in 1998? What episode numbers did she leave Byron and came back again weeks later? 

Sorry if my questions sounds confusing, lol.... 

It was 1999 - she had Byron in 2552, struggled with the PND for the next couple of weeks and disappeared in 2565, and returned in 2601

17 minutes ago, Dan F said:

It was 1999 - she had Byron in 2552, struggled with the PND for the next couple of weeks and disappeared in 2565, and returned in 2601

Oh not again! Why do I always keep making mistakes with my posts all the time, eh? :rolleyes: I had re-edited my post and added in 1999, lol. Thank you for answering my questions, Dan F :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering is it 100% positive that Doris Peters was going to become a regular? As I just rewatched the Pilot and she only had one scene, wheras other characters like Bob and the social worker guy had several scenes.

You'd think they would have recast Doris if it was a case of the actress no longer being free. And if it was the case of Celia replacing Doris I think they made the right choice, as Celia had a proper connection with being Alf's sister. Whereas Doris would have had trouble fitting in if she was a regular with no family connections. I know Martin never had any family but he always had Lance as a sidekick.