Kate Ritchie news

Guest Heathsgirl

Sally is Home And Away in the way that Pippa was in the 90's. It will take time to find someone to take on that mantle and to endear the fans in quite the same way. She will be greatly missed on the show. I sincerely hope that Kate finds success and happiness in all her future ventures, and that like Pippa, she makes regular return visits.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Bevan's as big a fan of Kate as anyone, I'm sure he'll give her a great exit storyline.

I'm shocked, I really never saw her leaving. These roumers surface every now and again and I seriously just thought it was another roumer, I'm not sure its quite sunk in yet, I just envisioned her being around forever.

I know what you mean, Kat. You get used to rumours to a point where you brush them under the carpet until you get confirmation, and that's what I did when I first heard this one ages ago. And now she's confirmed it, it's so sad. :( I'll miss her.

Although I understand why Kate would want to leave.

It is strange, but for the first time this year I have genuinely felt that this was Kate's last year. She has seemed more equivocal in her answers when asked about staying on the show.

Even so, I don't think Home and Away will ever be the same without Sally, and I will miss seeing Kate greatly - I hope she gets something else regular that is shown here in the UK very soon! (Maybe she could do a Kip Gamblin and become a paramedic on Casualty!) :)

In a TV Weak exclusive we have obtained the script of Sally's final episode. It sees Sally's friends wave her goodbye from the caravan park. However in a final twist, she left the oven on and it catches fire, leaving Jack and Martha who had sneaked upstairs for some private time during the party trapped. Will they survive? Find out in six months time on Home and Away!

In a TV Weak exclusive we have obtained the script of Sally's final episode. It sees Sally's friends wave her goodbye from the caravan park. However in a final twist, she left the oven on and it catches fire, leaving Jack and Martha who had sneaked upstairs for some private time during the party trapped. Will they survive? Find out in six months time on Home and Away!

Haha!! :lol:

After I saw the interview my first thoughts were to jump on here.

Well I think everyone has already said it. Sally and Kate will be sadly missed. :(

I wish Kate all the best in whatever she goes onto and I hope she has a fantastic career/life after Home and Away. :)

Kochie was hilarious. :D

When I saw the adds I actually thought it might be Jen Hawkins announcing something never really crossed my mind about Kate.

Good if Sally leaves so then she can at least make guest appearences back.

:lol: This is one of those occasions where I'm saying 'lol' where I literally am sitting here laughing out loud. Hilarious Ryan :D.

:lol: This is one of those occasions where I'm saying 'lol' where I literally am sitting here laughing out loud. Hilarious Ryan :D.

Yes, and you just know they would start running the promo tonight, and EVERY night for the next 6 months, like they did with Martha and the mineshaft....at least it felt like 6 months. :rolleyes:

Archived