Kate Ritchie news

Guest Heathsgirl

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish her all the best in the future. I started watching home and away when I was 5, im 18 now and Sally has become a part of my everyday life its like whenever its 7pm i turn the TV on to see what Sally's been up to today lol its always dramatic though. i cant wait to see how she leaves i could imagine it would be very emotional. and hopefully they play a good song one that just adds so much emotion.

When I first heard this morning I thought it was another lot of rumours, but when it was confirmed I was so upset! I nearly started crying on the bus! :( Summer Bay is going to be so different without her, but hopefully the show will become stronger from it (That sounds a really weird thing to say about a TV show). I am really happy for Kate though. I hope she has every success in the future. Hopefully Sally's departure will be something we can all remember and pays tribute to the massive contribution Kate and Sally has made to H&A. At least they've given us time to prepare for it...

Kate probably has tons of messages to read but would it be possible to do something bigger from BttB? Possible a virtually card, an idea I got from here. Then we could all write messages and send it off. Ignore if it's a stupid idea.

Devastated. :( Obviously this was coming for a while, but it's still terribly sad. It sounds like they're planning a great exit storyline for her so at least we have that to look forward to, although I'd much prefer her to be staying! I really do think that she'll be back to visit though, for as long as Sally has links in the bay. The show has literally been her whole life, so I can't see her giving it up completely. Pippa, Steven, Carly etc still come back from time to time, so there will be every opportunity for her to join them. *fingers crossed*

Good luck Kate. :(

Kate probably has tons of messages to read but would it be possible to do something bigger from BttB? Possible a virtually card, an idea I got from here. Then we could all write messages and send it off. Ignore if it's a stupid idea.

Don't worry, BTTB will be doing something special for Kate in the coming weeks that will be given to her in person :)

Don't worry, BTTB will be doing something special for Kate in the coming weeks that will be given to her in person :)

Excellent! Thankyou Dan. :)

Nooooo! I seriously can't believe it! Didn't she say on Sunrise and Today Tonight just a few weeks ago that she wasn't leaving yet?

H&A won't be the same without Kate :(

Seriously, they better give her an REALLY good exit, and they better make sure they don't mess up the show when she's gone!

Thats great Dan! :D

Thanks, she deserves all the credit and warm wishes as she has done a great job over the years. Will miss her though :(

Archived