Behind The Curtains - The Cameras Are STILL Off

Guest ilovekateritchie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL just because you're asking so nice! Do you really hate me Tash? :huh:

PART 11

“Jodi wanted you to come with…”

Kate and Chris both look at Paul silently, before looking at each other.

“Sure… what time?”

“One o’clock...”

Kate nods, taking Chris’ hand and avoiding Paul’s eyes.

“It would be great to see Jodi again… So…”

She nods and leans against Chris. His arms circle around her waist and she looks at Paul silently. Paul looks back at her, his eyes dark.

“Yeah… I guess you can bring Hayden too…”

Kate shakes her head.

“No, rather not. I’ll leave him with Ada. Will you guys excuse me for a minute, please? I have to get ready for the court case…”

The guys both nod and Kate practically runs off, leaving the men staring after her.

Paul is the first to turn his head, walking off without saying a word. Chris turns around and stares after him, a small frown lying between his brows.

“Custody granted. Ava Nicole Bishop will as of next week, live with Nicholas and Amy Bishop. Clare Bishop is allowed visiting rights every second weekend. In the case of any threats or hurt proclaimed to Amy, Nicholas and Ava Bishop her visiting rights will be suspended. Case closed.”

Amy walks into Nic’s arms, pressing her head against his chest. He puts his arms around her, his eyes shining.

“We got custody! We actually got it…”

He picks her up, swinging her through the air in front of the entire court. Amy looks down at him, grinning happily.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too…”

Paul turns his head to look at Kate next to him. She’s holding Hayden closely, tears forming in her eyes. Paul bites his lip when he notices Chris’ hand on her leg… He leans closer, his breath tickling her ear.

“We have to get a move on… it’s almost time to visit Jodi.”

Kate nods, looking at him tensely.

“Yeah…”

She takes Chris’ hand and leans over to whisper something to him. He stands up and they walk out silently. Kate hands Hayden to Ada and the two women hug before Kate walks out, following Chris and Paul.

“I thought we could all go with my car.”

Paul looks at Chris and Kate with a smile and they both nod.

“Sure. Good idea…”

Paul nods and walks forward, holding the front door open for Kate. She looks at Chris quickly.

“You can sit in the front, Chris.”

Chris and Paul lock eyes for a second and Chris slightly shakes his head.

“No, Kate. You sit in front.”

She sighs and climbs in, glaring at Paul when he gets in next to her.

“Don’t think I don’t know what you’re trying to do here.”

“I’m not trying to do anything, Kate.”

She looks in front of her with a frown, but turns her body when Chris gets in behind her, looking at him sweetly.

“You sure you’re going to be okay back there…”

“I’m fine.”

She leans over to kiss him, fully aware of Paul’s eyes on her.

“Okay… Well if you’re uncomfortable, just tell me, okay?”

“Yeah.”

She pulls back, but Chris pulls her close, resting his lips on hers for a while. Paul slightly coughs, looking at them with pressed lips.

“If you’ve finished, maybe we can get a move on.”

Kate smiles and sits back in her seat, lifting her chin.

“Sure.”

Chris leans forward, putting his arms around Kate from behind. Paul glances at his hands rubbing Kate’s shoulders intimately before driving off in a cloud of dust.

Archived