Behind The Curtains - The Cameras Are STILL Off

Guest ilovekateritchie

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh this is all very sad

i don't know whether i want Kate to survive :ph34r: she is ruining Jodi and Paul's perfect little family.. :ph34r:

Excuse me miss, but he ruined that all by himself! Kate sent him back to his wife.

You can't blame Paul ... he's too cute to blame :P

As much as i hate her, i dont want Chris is get hurt, so no Kate shouldnt die. And well the obvious answer to the second one is Jodi, duh!

Tasha you can't blame Kyle he's to cute to

Haha, cuteness isnt going to help his case :lol: It would mean i have to forgive Paul as well, and he is too cute for words, so now, i still blame him :)

I erased almost 10 chapters last night because suddenly I hated what I had written in it. Just a useless fact that I wanted to share! Thanks for the feedback and votes! Here's the next part:

PART 14

“And you’re just standing here? We have to go look for her!”

Chris looks at Jodi and Paul angrily and Jodi shrugs.

“I’m sorry, okay. I was angry.”

“Oh, you were angry? So you just let Kate walk off? Anything could have happened to her! Are you coming Paul?”

Paul looks at Jodi silently and kisses her softly.

“I love you. Call me… when you can.”

“Sure.”

He walks off to the car with Chris, who is still white with fury.

“Chris… don’t blame Jodz… She was upset.”

Chris suddenly turns around, grabbing Paul’s collar. He pushes him against the car, his lips pressed together angrily.

“If anything happens to Kate, I will make you pay. You and your wife. Because it’ll be your fault.”

Ada frowns, jiggling Hayden non-stop.

“I don’t understand, he’s crying and crying… Why? He’s not hungry, his diaper is clean… Why won’t he stop crying?”

Ray frowns, taking Hayden from Ada.

“I don’t know love… but I do have a strange feeling…”

“About Hayden?”

“I don’t know… It’s just like something bad is going to happen, something horrible…”

Tasha and Becky walk to Jodi quietly where she’s sitting on a rock, looking out in front of her blankly.

“Jodi?”

She turns her head to face them.

“Hey guys.”

Becky and Tasha both sit down next to her, frowning.

“What’s wrong?”

Jodi shakes her head.

“One of my best friends kissed my husband. More than once. And now they all want me to act like it never happened. They were actually mad at me for letting her walk off…”

Tasha’s eyes widen in surprise.

“You mean… Kate?”

“Yep. Oh they were both drunk, they didn’t know what they were doing. Whatever.”

Becky frowns.

“That’s horrid!”

“Yeah, you’re telling me. Stupid slag.”

Tasha frowns.

“Hang on… they kissed each other right?”

“Yeah? So?”

“So… it’s not 100% Kate’s fault, is it? I mean… Paul did kiss her too…”

“Are you telling me I should be angry at the both of them?”

Tasha shakes her head.

“Being angry at them isn’t going to help in any way. It’s natural to be angry, I know that. But maybe it really is what they said – maybe they really didn’t realize what they were doing.”

Becky nods.

“Yeah. I mean if there was anything more than just a kiss between them, Paul wouldn’t have told you about it.”

Jodi sighs.

“I guess you’re right. But… I wanted today to be the best day ever. I wanted to tell Paul something important… but now… I don’t even feel like ever leaving here. I just don’t care anymore.”

Tasha puts her arms around Jodi’s shoulders.

“Look, Jodi… it’s normal. You feel safe here. Nothing can get to you, because you know that people who are able to help you are hear. But you have to go back to the real world. You are strong enough to do that. I know you are.”

Jodi sighs.

“That’s the problem. You know that. I don’t.”

“How far could she have gone?”

Chris sighs, peering out of the window.

“I don’t get it!”

His insides freeze when he notices a red sleeve in the grass.

“Stop the car Paul.”

“What?”

“That’s Kate…”

Paul pulls the car to a stop and the two men rush out to Kate, who is lying in a puddle of blood.

Chris carefully examines the wound on her back before bending his head down, holding his ear against her mouth.

“Call an ambulance… She’s not breathing…”

Paul grabs his phone, dialling a number, his hands shaking and Chris pulls Kate closer, stroking over her hair with his eyes full of tears.

“I promised that I wouldn’t let you go, Kate.. I promised. Come on, stay with me… I love you… Stay with me, Kate…”

Awww...my poor Jodi :( Chris is a loser. Now kill Kate, i dont care if Chris suffers. He deserves if after the way he treated Jodi. Gosh, its not even Jodi's fault. Who cares if Kate runs off, she is 29yo, she's a big girl. Gosh!

Jodi, take Noah please and just go.

Great chapter

More please

Archived