Too many contests?

Guest Skykat

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your saying that we cant post non haa related artwork in our threads? Well no offence, but that sucks.

Would you rather this section be deleted and the forum just be discussion?

I agree!! The alternative at this stage would be to take away the entire A&C section unless it can be controlled. Because, lets face it, its the messiest part of this entire forum! Rosey, I'm sorry there are no places to post your All Saints avatars, but I'm sure if you searched hard enough you could find a place, or even make one. This essentially is a H&A forum, and this is the only part that basically has no relation to the show - which lets it down.

I know it does suck, but this is just my opinion, maybe you have to post at least 5 Home and Away related artwork in a post if you want to post non Home and Away artwork. So you have to make more things if you want to post non Home and Away artwork. This is just my opinion, but does anyone agree.

I'm not a fan of it just being haa related but at the same time i'm not going to challenge anyone about it, can we still post teasers for our other work non haa related at like LJ?

Once upon a time I might have cared about not being able to post non-H&A icons, but now, I can really see the advantages. We're only allowed to use H&A icons here, so why should we be posting icons that cannot be used on this board?

As for linking to LJ, isn't a link in a sig good enough? I mean, if people want to view your icons, they can reply at LJ, and if they aren't a member, anonymous comments are still available.

This is what I hate ... people suggesting things get closed and that because they are not HAA related. I can see where your coming from but if you are going to do it to this part of the forum then I think all of BTTB should follow this rule.

It's kind of like you are saying its one rule for one part of the form and another rule for the other part of the forum.

Fact is this is a Home and Away Forum. And it's not up to us to decide, and if the Mods/Admins think its a good Idea it should go through.

If someone has non HAA Icons they want to share aswell as HAA they could post

HAA Icon #1 HAA Icon #2 HAA Icon #3

and a Link to my LJ (for example) to some OC Icons

Plus some OC Icons

Archived