Everlasting Love

Guest -ParaisGal-

:o

Matilda and Ric....they annoy me. *sighs*

Lucas whispered to Belle as they were being toasted

Wouldn't they be hot?

“Daddy!” Kiah squealed, running over to her father and gleefully bashing him with the doll.

“Kiah!” Callie screeched, grabbing the doll and beginning to yell at Kiah

Awww, sisterly love. I love these scenes pari, you write them so well!

“Please Jack.” Tilly said softly “I’m your sister!” She begged.

“Stepsister!” He snapped.

yeah, you show her who's boss, jacky!

“Jack Holden shut up!” She said sternly.

“Yes Jack Holden. Shut up.” Martha said with a silly smile on her face.

:P

Loved it all, pari! More soon, please!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Mmhmm.” Jack mumbled, leaning on the couch heavily.

“Watch out, Kiah might see you and grab her tennis ball!” Martha warned him.

“Oh god, no don’t let her please.” Jack pleaded with Martha “How come she had to turn out with your habits?” He demanded crossly

Jack's such a whoose (sp?) :P

“Jack Holden shut up!” She said sternly.

“Yes Jack Holden. Shut up.” Martha said with a silly smile on her face.

Aww Martha and Jack are so cute together. :) Update again soon Paris!

“Kiah don’t run Heidi into walls, you’ll hurt her!” Callie said crossly as she came out of her room.

“No!” Kiah said stubbornly.

“Dad!” Callie protested loudly, leaving Jack to block his ears.

“Daddy!” Kiah squealed, running over to her father and gleefully bashing him with the doll.

“Kiah!” Callie screeched, grabbing the doll and beginning to yell at Kiah.

“Wow, world war three.” Belle greeted them as she and Luc entered the house.

Just like me and my sister!

more please

Chapter Three

"She's gorgeous." Martha whispered three and a half months later. Belle had delivered her child, a little girl who she named Caitlyn.

"Thanks." Belle said, turning to smile at Martha, as Belle held her little daughter in her arms "Lucas is in awe, he can't believe she's so tiny." She said, smiling at Martha.

"Jack was the same." Martha confirmed "He was worried he'd drop Kiah, what happened was we were kinda split at the time so he didn't expect to be allowed into the delivery room." She smiled, remembering the memory. Jack and her had been fighting rather nastily, with her having Callie and being around eight to nine months pregnant. They often laughed over the fights but back then, it could've easily split up the unmarried couple.

"I'm pretty sure Lucas thinks that he'd drop Caitlyn, even though I assure him he's quite capable of holding a newborn. See, I trust the people who are already parents, like you and Jack, but I'm a bit wary around others who've never held one when they were a baby, people like Ric and Mattie even though they'll never hold Caitlyn. They aren't coming near her, as far as I'm concerned." She said firmly.

"I agree. I can't believe they cheated so nastily though."

"Ric and I were engaged. Then Mattie went through a hard patch." She said flatly.

"I still can't believe that. I think part of the reason everyone holds so much against them is that they think they should be forgiven no questions asked. Cassie wasn't, she understood that. She didn't make out she was totally made the wrong impression of. Everyone forgave her because she knew she'd done wrong. But those two don't. Mattie wasn't being a good best friend, going after your fiancé. But I bet you're happier." She added.

"Definitely. I'm better off without Ric." She assured Martha "If I hadn't got with Lucas, I might not be holding Caitlyn in my arms." She said softly.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I hate living in a dump Ric." Mattie complained to Ric. They only managed to rent a dingy little place because nobody would give them a lease.

"Where else do you want to live, Mattie? Our house is being built here so we can't leave town, the builders need guidance." He said "Nobody will let us have a lease so this is the best we can do. So please, stop alright?" He asked her, starting to get annoyed. Belle never whined this much, she'd be fine in a place like this but not Mattie.

"Ric you're supposed to be my husband." She snapped at him "I hate it here!" She said loudly.

"Matilda deal with it!" He snapped back.

"I'm going to a hotel." She declared, heading toward their car.

"No you're not. Seeing as we've got to save up for a surrogate mother, this is the best we can afford. Unless you want to be childless." He added meaningfully.

"Alright." She grumbled, stepping into the one bedroom flat "I still don't see why you're grandfather couldn't lend us the flat above the diner." She added, looking at him.

"Because of Irene. She took care of Belle for a while, and she hates how much pain we're put her through or something." He said patiently.

"I can't believe it. My own sister has turned against me even." She said, stunned "Not like she didn't make any mistakes." She said, thinking of Kit "She bombed a wedding, did we? No we didn't! She did! But everyone forgives her, no worries. Cassie too, seriously that's just horrible."

"Mad can we just drop it? Not everyone hates us. Dan doesn't hate us completely, neither does granddad or Aunty Morag." Ric asked, still patient.

"Alright, if we must." She said, looking at him.

Suddenly Ric's phone rang and he answered it quickly, and was soon grinning as he hung up the phone "Mad, guess what? The woman who had her baby, who wasn't thinking of surrogating to us. Well, she needs the cash so she agreed to it. She's pregnant, a month." He said, a large grin flowing over his face "Remember we signed that thing that said if she changed her mind she could continue and tell us if it was successful.

"Really?" She asked, unable to believe it "Oh my god we're going to be parents!" She squealed, jumping into Ric's arms.

------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later: "I can't believe someone surrogated for them." Martha said with a sigh "Poor kid." She said dramatically.

"Don't be so rude. He is your cousin and she's your cousin by marriage, you need your manners young lady." Alf said firmly.

"Alright doesn't mean I have to be happy for them." She finished.

------------------

"Mummy!" Now soon-to-be four year old Kiah said, hurrying out of her room.

"Hey sweetie!" She greeted her, crouching down to hug her.

"Mummy, Caitlyn was born close to my birthday!" She squealed, her birthday was in two weeks.

"Yeah she was, wasn't she sweetie?" She said.

"Hello!" Tony greeted them, walking into their house.

"Nobody knocks anymore, they all just wander in." Jack complained.

"Oh be quiet." Martha laughed, coming out of the bedroom.

"You got enough room in this place for three kids?" Tony asked, peering around the house.

"Yes, we do dad. Also when we have another two kids, we're going to turn the garage into an extension." Jack said eagerly.

"When? What's with this when?" Martha demanded.

"When we have another kid or two or maybe even three." Jack said calmly.

"Two more? Meaning I'll have given birth to two or three more kids, if we have twins, meaning I'll have given birth to four or five!" She said with a sigh "It won't happen, remember, I'm practically infertile." She complained.

"We can have IVF, we can adopt, we can foster!" Jack told her honestly.

Martha gave him a gentle kiss before backing away, knowing that their kids and parents were in the next room, noticing that Jack his arm wrapped around her waist. Even after being together for around five years they were happy, delighted and full of joy, and had three children to prove it.

NEXT UPDATE: Does Martha's wish for another baby come true?

Archived