Everlasting Love

Guest -ParaisGal-

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read it mix paris and what can i say?!! it was brilliant..i actually forgot what happened in having faith and then i had to read the last chapter again and then i remembered!! seriously this is wicked...love martha and jacks comments like the tough guy and martha's other comment about the tennis ball i can imagine kiah throwing a tennis ball on their wedding :P update soon miz paris :) xx

Chapter Two

“Belle you look fine!” Amanda told her daughter honestly two weeks later. The wedding had been sped up, and fortunately Belle had managed to find a dress that didn’t show her baby bump too much, even though by now most of the bay knew she was pregnant.

“Thanks.” She said, grateful for her mother’s advice. Amanda had helped her search high and low for a dress that suited her growing shape.

“Alright, I’m proud of you, you managed to find a perfect husband and you’re having a baby in four months. I’m happy for you.” She said, smiling.

“Alright let’s do this.” Belle said, giving her mother a nervous smile as she headed towards the limo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe we’re finally married.” Lucas whispered to Belle as they were being toasted, just before the meal came. The ceremony had gone without a fuss, and everyone was happy and Belle and Luc were ecstatic.

“We are, and we’re never going to be apart.” Belle whispered back to Luc. She was thrilled and amazed that finally she’d found the perfect partner.

“Let’s dance.” Luc suggested, getting up and helping Belle to her feet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“They’re a match made in heaven.” Martha told Jack the day after the wedding. Jack had gone home with a hangover but Martha hadn’t because she didn’t know if she was pregnant or not and she didn’t want to risk harming her baby.

“Mmhmm.” Jack mumbled, leaning on the couch heavily.

“Watch out, Kiah might see you and grab her tennis ball!” Martha warned him.

“Oh god, no don’t let her please.” Jack pleaded with Martha “How come she had to turn out with your habits?” He demanded crossly.

“Aww, Jack, don’t sulk.” She said smiling as Kiah came in, pulling along her doll that had obviously seen better days “Kiah how’s Heidi?” Martha asked, meaning her little doll.

“She fine!” Kiah said, happily letting the doll run into the walls.

“Kiah don’t run Heidi into walls, you’ll hurt her!” Callie said crossly as she came out of her room.

“No!” Kiah said stubbornly.

“Dad!” Callie protested loudly, leaving Jack to block his ears.

“Daddy!” Kiah squealed, running over to her father and gleefully bashing him with the doll.

“Kiah!” Callie screeched, grabbing the doll and beginning to yell at Kiah.

“Wow, world war three.” Belle greeted them as she and Luc entered the house.

“Enough!” Martha said sternly “Go to your rooms!” She ordered, taking the doll of Callie “Hi Belle, Luc.” She said, before going on quickly.

“But-” Callie protested.

“No!” She said firmly, pointing towards the rooms. She heard a knock at the door and ushered the kids into their rooms and answered the door warily “Matilda.” She said numbly.

Jack heard the voice, the hang over now not in his mind “What are you doing here?” He demanded, marching over to the door, seeing Matilda Dalby there.

“I was hoping to see Lucas.” She asked, sounding nervous.

“He doesn’t live here, he lives with his wife now.” Martha said, emphasizing the word wife.

“Wife?” Matilda asked, confused.

“Belle.” Jack cut in.

“Belle and Lucas are married?” She asked, her eyes growing big. She hadn’t expected this.

“Yes they are. Leave now!” Jack ordered, closing the door in her face.

“Please Jack.” Tilly said softly “I’m your sister!” She begged.

“Stepsister!” He snapped.

--------

“Ric what are you doing here?” Belle asked him as he approached after Tilly had left..

“I came to talk.” He said softly.

“We don’t want to talk.” Belle snapped.

“We’ve got stuff to do. We’ve got a wedding brunch to get to.” Martha said, grabbing the baby bag she carried everywhere.

“Who got married?” They asked simultaneously.

“Belle and Lucas got married.” Jack said, holding Rory in one arm and Callie in the other.

“Really? Congratulations.” Ric said.

“You’re pregnant?” Tilly asked, pain showing on her face. She couldn’t believe that Belle was pregnant, it hurt her to realize that others could get pregnant but she couldn’t.

“Yes, I’m five months now get lost!” Belle said, literally pushing them out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------

“I can’t believe they showed up.” Belle said as they were cleaning up after the brunch.

“I sort of can.” Robbie admitted “Something Tilly would do.”

“Yeah but it still doesn’t give her any right.” Belle said firmly.

“She looks surprised when she discovered you were pregnant.” Martha said, reaching for a biscuit. Suddenly she noticed Rachel hurrying over to her and headed towards her “Hi Rachel.” She greeted her friend.

“Hi Martha. Tomorrow I need you to come into the hospital, a regular check up for women trying to have another baby.” Rachel said.

“Alright.” She agreed

“Then you’ll be one of the lucky ones and grow in happiness.” Rachel commented.

------------------------------------------

“That was some news I wasn’t expecting.” Martha said a few days later. They’d found out Tilly’s reasons for coming back. They had no friends where they were currently so she was hoping one of the people would be surrogate mother for her. She was infertile.

“Yeah, the worst part was that they asked you, Kit or Belle to offer to surrogate. Kit may be her sister but she’s as furious as the rest of us, and she’s also an alcoholic.” Luc said

“And the fact that Tilly was one of the worst to turn on her after the explosion.” Martha added.

“True. Matilda doesn’t have any friends here anymore. Cassie was asked too, but she said no. She’s got Flynn to worry about, he’s nearly three but he’s still tough for her and Macca.” She added, mentioning the married couple.

“Cass mentioned they were considering trying for another baby soon as well so that wouldn’t fit in with their plans.” Martha grinned.

“So they’re pretty much stuck, because Ric doesn’t want to pay someone to be a surrogate.” Belle said “They’re both tight with their money, apparently their saving for a house and even the promise of a baby isn’t enough to deter them from their precious house.”

“They don’t have the money.” Jack added.

“They do actually, but their just not willing to spend it, even though it may give them one of the best joys of their lives. Sure they’re young, but Ric’s been working for three years now at a decently paying job, and remember Dan and Leah gave pretty much everything they had into having a baby.” Martha said.

“Leah and mum are such good friends that mum actually paid for IVF until Leah fell pregnant. Leah and Dan were so grateful but I mean, they’re happy. They now have the twins, so they’ve got their hands full with Ryan, VJ, Hannah and Louise.” Belle pointed out.

“You’re lucky you’re mother’s so rich.” Jack said.

“Well money isn’t everything. As soon as mum realized that the better off she was.” Belle said matter-of-factly.

“That’s true. We’re comfortable but we’d give in anything if something happened to family. Our money, our house.” Martha said, looking at Jack, who nodded in total agreement.

“Family comes first.” He said honestly.

“Yes it does, it does!” Sasha said, coming in with her two month old son Tyson.

“Hey Sash.” Martha greeted her sister, reaching out to take Tyson.

“Thanks.” She said, grateful for a bit of a break. She loved being Tyson’s mother but it got a bit wearing at times.

“It’s alright. Since you’re finally back we can tell you the news. I’ll give the quick short version. Matilda Dalby’s back, yes, and also it’s been found out she’s infertile, so she’s come for a surrogate.” Martha told her “Belle and Luc married, and Belle’s pregnant too.” She added.

“Wow. They do say that pregnancy is catching, seeing as you and Jack are hoping for another one soon. Well, I’m not being surrogate to Matilda, I never got along with her all that well. She was too up herself.” Sash said bluntly.

“Don’t beat around the bush.” Jack joked to her.

“Jack Holden shut up!” She said sternly.

“Yes Jack Holden. Shut up.” Martha said with a silly smile on her face.

“Sasha.” Came Tilly’s soft voice, with Ric beside her.

“Matilda. Eric.” She said, nodding politely.

“I was wondering if we could talk.” Ric asked “Alone.” He added.

“If your wondering if I’d be a surrogate mother you can forget it. As you forgot, I have a two month old son, who I need my energy to be running around after, not using the energy to carry you’re child.” She said coldly.

“Come on, please. We’re cousins!” He said in a state of shock.

“Deal with it.” She said firmly “As sorry as I am that Matilda can’t carry a child, I need my energy.” She said with a shrug “I can’t raise Tyson without any energy and you shouldn’t be asking me to. It’s unfair, you don’t understand how trying it can be to have a child demanding your attention and I had trouble with my pregnancy, my pregnancies didn’t go too well. So it’s not worth it until he’s older and you’d have to wait years. I’m not losing moments with Tyson just to carry you’re child. And Jarrod and I want to have another within three or so years.” She said firmly, turning her back on her cousin.

Matilda felt as though she’d had a dagger torn through her heart. She looked at Martha “Mac, surely-”

“No. I wouldn’t carry your child anyway.” She said coldly.

“Martha that’s a bit slack.” Ric said, staring at his cousin, stunned “Please, you have three kids. Tilly and I will have none. Please!” He pleaded.

“You cannot force me Eric!” She warned “If I ever did, which I doubt, it’d have to be something that Jack and I talked about. We may never talk about it.” She said, turning her back on the couple.

----------------------------------------------------------------

“They’ve found nobody to surrogate for them. Even Leah won’t, and she’s got a heart of gold!” Belle commented to Martha two months later. Belle was seven months pregnant, and gleaming with joy.

“What did they expect, everyone would be fine with it? No way on earth.” Martha agreed.

“They’re gunna pay someone, eventually. I think Mattie always wanted to be a mum and now she can’t it’s got to be a pretty low blow really.”

“True, enough about them let’s find out where my children and your nieces and nephews have gotten to.”

“How’s your baby situation going?” Belle asked her.

“Not too good, we went to Rachel and it appears that my tubes have been damaged, and there is still a chance I can fall pregnant naturally but it’s not the best chance.” She said quietly, she’d barely told anybody.

“Oh god.” Belle muttered, sympathetically putting her arms around her.

“Jack wants four or five kids. So do I, Belle. And we probably cannot have anymore.”

“Surrogacy? Adoption? Foster care? IVF! The answers are pretty good for you, if it’s just your tubes.”

“But we don’t exactly have the money. I doubt I’ll ever have another child.” She said sadly.

NEXT UPDATE: Will Martha and Jack get another dream baby? Or will Callie, Kiah and Rory be their only children?

aww i love Callie lol :P shes soo cute and kiah with the heidi thing lmao and her with the tennis balls lmao i love that kid too lol :P aww poor ric and tilly i feel bad for them :( even though they did cheat i still feel bad :( aww i hope Martha can have some more kiddies well excellent chapter UPDATE ASAP :)

xoxox

Archived