Everlasting Love

Guest -ParaisGal-

Sam is Jack's half sister, thats a relief. Wonder what her secret is :P And now there are 2 Rory's thats confuzzling :)

Yeh that is a relief! I was getting worried there for a second lol

Great chapter, Marthas pregnant with twins! YAY :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Eight.

“So you’re Jack’s sister?” Martha asked Sam, smiling at her.

“That’s right yes.” She nodded.

“You’re mum’s not Kate though, is she?” She asked her, sliding her feet in the sand as she followed the kids.

“No. Mum had me at 18.” She answered.

“So did my mum.” Martha smiled “Except my mother put me up for adoption.” She sighed.

“Mine didn’t. Many thought she was crazy, raising a baby on her own cause Tony wasn’t proper father material. But she did. And she did a good job, I missed out on things sure but I never regretted staying with her.” She smiled at Martha.

“My mum couldn’t raise me on her own. My dad still doesn’t want anything to do with me.”

“Well, when I was about two, Tony married Kate. I was actually invited to their wedding, but mum didn’t want to go, and obviously I couldn’t either. My mum had a pretty short temper, and she had the red hair to go with it, like Molly and Rory both do. But about four months ago, I found some things out. For instance, that Tony did try to get to know me, but mum rejected him every time. She ran from him practically. She also said that her mother said she couldn’t abort me, which didn’t exactly make me feel too positive.” She said, looking at the ground.

“I’m so sorry.” Martha said sympathetically.

“It’s alright. I’m getting used to it, but it hurt the kids more than anything. I mean, their father’s in jail, I divorced him after he did a dodgy deal with drugs and got caught, I never noticed he was into drugs. Anyway, it was soon after that time that I discovered I was pregnant.” She said with a sigh “Rory came along, me just managing, somehow I did though.”

Martha smiled “So, I’m guessing your back for a relationship with Tony? Sorry if it’s not my position to say.” She said quickly.

“You’re fine to ask, you are my sister-in-law.” She smiled at Martha.

“Thanks.” She smiled.

“So you and Jack have three kids?” She asked.

“Yes, Callie, Kiah and Rory.” She nodded.

“And two on the way.” She grinned.

“Yes. Two much hoped for little babies.” She smiled, touching her stomach.

“You’re lucky, to have five kids in around six months.” Sam commented.

“IVF helped.” She said softly.

“Oh, I’m sorry I had no idea.” She apologised.

“No, it’s okay.” She smiled “Kiah and Rory were conceived naturally, but the twins needed a bit of help.” She explained.

“And Callie?” She asked, familiarising herself with the family.

“Callie is Jana’s daughter, not mine by blood but mine legally. Her mother died when she was four, suicide.”

“Oh, I had absolutely no idea.”

“I took on Callie when I was three months pregnant with Kiah. I remember those days pretty well.”

“Hello.” Came Sasha’s voice.

“Sash!” Martha exclaimed, hugging her sister, who was holding Tyson.

“Hey Mac.” She said, then looked at Sam “Hi, I’m Sasha.” She introduced herself.

“Sam. Martha’s sister-in-law.” She introduced herself, shaking Sasha’s hand.

“Jack’s sister.” Martha nodded.

“So is she your adopted sister?” Sam asked.

“No, she’s my biological sister. My biological brother, Graham, and biological parents we have nothing to do with do we Sash?” Martha said, grinning.

“Nothing at all.” She confirmed, grinning.

-----

“Lucas, this is your sister, Samantha.” Tony introduced her.

“Sam.” Sam said quickly, extending her arm to Lucas.

“Hi.” He said to Sam, then turned to his father “You never once mentioned I had a sister.” He said bluntly.

“Well, you see Lucas, some things happened, and everything just went from that.” Tony said uneasily.

“So you decided not to tell me I had a sister? Did mum know about her?” He asked.

“Yes, she did. We tried hard to track Sammy down, but it never worked out.” He said.

“He did, Lucas. But my mother stood in the way, and when I was older so did I.” Sam said quietly.

Lucas glared at them all, Jack included “Why, didn’t you want to know us?” He yelled before storming out.

“Well that went well.” Sam said, sighing as she sat on a chair.

“It’s not your fault.” Jack said to her “Lucas is like that, he likes routine, normality. Now, his routine and normality has been blown apart.” He explained his brother to his sister.

“And you? Do you feel like that, do you hate me?” She asked him.

“Nope. I don’t blame you, if I’d found that sort of thing out, I’d have been even worse Sam.” He told her honestly.

“Thanks.” She said, giving him a grateful smile.

“That’s alright.” He nodded.

“Where’s Luc gone?” Belle asked, coming out of the room. She halted, looking at Sam “Whose she?” She asked.

“Belle, this is Samantha Tolhurst. She’s Jack and Lucas’ half sister.” He explained.

“Hi.” Sam said, smiling at Belle.

“Hi.” Belle said, smiling in a part relief “Sorry about that, I just thought you were someone else.” She told her.

“Who’d you think she was?” Jack asked curiously.

“That damn surrogate.” She explained.

“Oh. That would explain things.” He nodded, as Belle hurried back to get her seven month old baby.

“What’s with this surrogate person?” Sam asked, confused.

“Her ex, Ric, and Lucas’ ex, Matilda, are married and unable to have kids. They had somebody surrogate for them.” Tony explained.

“They feel bitter about the other person involved?” She asked.

“Especially seeing as they cheated on them with the other at the time, and Belle and Ric were practically engaged, yes.” He nodded.

“Wow. I’m guessing Caitlyn’s her daughter?” She asked.

“Yes. Caitlyn Holden.” She nodded.

“But Molly’s his oldest grandchild.” Jack grinned.

“And Rory’s the second oldest.” Martha nodded.

“And he’s going to be a grandad soon, by the look of things.” Sam said, grinning to Martha.

NEXT UPDATE: Sam and Lucas talk. Will it go well?

That was sooooo adorable Paris :wub:

Aww even though there were no Jack and Martha proper fluffy scenes, it was still really cute with them talking about their kids. All I can say is awwwww!

Sam seems nice in this fic, I think I'm beginning to like her. I can't wait until Martha has the twins, their family will be complete! And we still don't know who surrogated for Matilda. I wonder if it will be anyone important...

Update soon Paris. I can't wait for more. Maybe you could update *cough* now *cough*

Awww, Sams nice in this fic. :) Most people make her evil lol

Luc and Sam talk- hmmm, i think Luc will accept her eventually, hes not the sorta person that will hold a grudge etc forever.

Soon theyl all be one big happy family!

Update soon :)

Archived