Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

I loved that ep. They just keep out doing themselves every week. I don't what I'm going to do after next week's final.

Grandpa talking about dying in jail was sad but it all made for great viewing. I like what they've done Grandpa and Judd's relationship. Bringing Nicky back was an good twist and I didn't pick the stuff that went on in his and Sheree's childhood's.

The distance between Cheryl and Judd was interesting but I hope they stay together.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw man, I'm so not looking forward to next weeks episode. It's going to be so awesome, but I always hate the end of the season, lol.

I think I'm pleased with the Nicky/Pascelle thing. I'm glad they're "together", but I think Zane is going to do something unpleasent when he finds out.

I'm so excited for next weeks episode, but I don't want it to end either, lol.

Wow is about the only thing I can say about it still. They can't kill Cheryl or can they?

I loved Hayden and Loretta's wedding, though. It was very ... them. It's good to see that Loretta's taking some responsibility for Jane now so at least, if Cheryl does die then they can just take full responsibility for her.

so we were sitting there going hmmmm 10 minutes left it cant get that good. but then it got good. and then it got even better! it totally surpassed any expectations I had for season finale. I was thinking that this year because they'd already had the big shocker ep that maybe the season finale would be leading into more things to come for next season. I did think there might be someone dying but more of who-dunnit type thing that left you wondering for next season.

I did laugh though that right after outrageous fortune finished they came on with nightline. Im like wait im still reeling in shock I cant listen to actual news - nothing on there would shock me as much right now lol. They needed a 5 minute recovery break

• 3 weeks later...

Archived