Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show continued to live up to its reputation by shocking the s**t out of everyone, but something like this seemed to go way overboard... First I was shocked, then was thinking, it's just a comfort thing that they'll both regret... But the morning after when they both sweetly smiled at each other - that pissed me off in the fact that after six years of seeing Pascalle grow as a person and investing so much time in Judd and Cheryl's relationship, that with a few episodes to go they threw it all out the window.

At the back of my mind, I always hoped that by the end Cheryl and Wolf would get back together after everything, but if this is how it'll happen, then I'd be wildly pissed... There's like, six episodes to go, I wished they pulled a stunt like this around the start of this boring season, there's only been a handful of interesting episodes amongst the boring ones...I guess only time will tell how it unfolds, I'm happy that the show continued to shock me - but at the cost of two of my favourite characters being twisted for this "surprise" has angered me quite a bit.

Cheryl and Judd's relationship has been on the rocks for a while now. Last night made it seem like they are kinda serious about until the phone call and I wonder what will happen when people find out. The little looks they were giving each other at the end of the episode in front of Loretta were very obvious and they'll be found out sooner or later.

I get a distinct feeling that we will see Wolf but it might be towards the very end.

I loved Van in last nights episode. The promo looked good but I hope that Draska isn't around for long.

I hope it does! I'd love for it to end with Van being happy. He's had a bit of a rough run! I've had to record it for the last few weeks and watch it later. Fingers crossed the baby is in bed in time tonight!

Yeah, her name is Brooke Williams. Wonderful girl. From what I've been told, she's going to be on the show for quite a while (about 5-6 episodes, I think- but please don't quote me on that). I'm not sure how far away we are from the series finale so for all I know, she could be Van's happy ending.

And going completely off-topic... MEZ YOU HAVE A BABY?! WE NEED TO CATCH UP!!!!

Archived