Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

There are 18 episodes in the season and tonights ep is #14 so she could be around until the end. I'd love for Van to have someone once the series ends. He hasn't been very lucky in love and she seems like she's lovely.

Congrats on your baby, Mez! :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are a couple of pictures of me and her:

adfakjh.jpg

lkjhfgsdh.jpg

Forgive the quality of the photos and our general looks. We were quite... uhhh... intoxicated. I have countless pictures on my phone of us trying to get the perfect picture. A goal we didn't quite achieve...

And to now take your mind off the atrociousness that is them. Here's a picture of a cute puppy I found on Google.

cute-puppy1.jpg

:)

He's beautiful, Mez. :wub:

I like your pictures, Nathan. :)

Tonights ep:

That was a good episode.

I keep thinking that Pascalle and Judd are going to get caught out. They keep giving each other little looks in front of other people.

Van and the russian girl are cute. They kind of remind me of Van&Aurora with the way he's going after her when he perhaps shouldn't. It's sad that she's not happy and the guy she's meant to marrying just isn't paying any attention to her so he doesn't see that.

I still can't stand Draska. She is the only character in this whole series that I've truly hated and that hasn't changed one little bit. Hopefully she's been put in her place, though.

:) It was a good episode tonight.

Munter making those afgan for cheryl and giving them to the prison and getting paid.

I don't like Draska. She was being mean to that girl and the girl for betting draska up.

Poor Van for that girl he liked.

• 4 weeks later...

The episode that played out last week was GREAT! I haven't been on the edge like that of an episode at all this year, everyone planning on taking out Judd, then Cheryl asking Draska's cousins to get involved and the whole scene at the pub, I loved it! I wish Cheryl was released a lot earlier into the season however, but never the less still a good episode. As much as I love Grandpa, he got what he deserved. Also to mention, I loved how he took over his house once again and created his gang, it was like old times before they all went straight, I loved it. One more episode though :(

Archived