Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

They're crazy to stop making this show - I can't understand why.

It's better for the show to go on a high then to die in the ass, but there's still A LOT of energy left in all the characters, and as the seasons go on, many of the supporting characters get their own stories, just doesn't make sense when the show just gets more popular as the years go by.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights episode was ok.

I hope Bailey isn't going to hurt Van but I get the feeling that, that's almost inevitable. The last scene with Cheryl and Judd was great. It had some amazing acting.

Next week looks like it has a lot of Loretta which should make it a good one.

I agree about next weeks episode, Lise. I love Loretta episodes, lol.

I enjoyed last night's episode for the humour. There were some really hysterical moments which just came from one-liners, lol. Like with Loretta and Pascal ... "P*ss off, Eric!" :lol:

Bailey's bugging me. I thought she looked sweet and might be good for Van, but the obvious tension/chemistry between her and Jethro sucks. Same actor, sure, but there's definitely more chemistry between her and Jethro, I think.

Looking forward to next week for some Loratta/Hayden :wub:

I must have missed something, but did Bailey mention why she wanted to represent Cheryl and her in her so much? Or is there some sort of mystery thing going on there... I'm finding her character a bit suss.

Pascalle's and Loretta's scenes had me in laughter, and I got pretty upset at the fact Judd wanted to leave; but I could see his points.

I don't think that was ever mentioned but I think it's what Bailey wanted to happen. She's definitely dodgy.

I think that Jethro tends to have better chemistry with everyone especially Hayden compared to Van. It just goes to show that it depends on the characters and not the actor.

It's good that we will be getting to see Ted next week. It's been strange having two episodes without him.

I loved that! All of the Loretta stuff was great. I was sooo happy when Hayden and Loretta got back together. The 'I believe' scene in the bedroom was one of my favourites of theirs. I loved Pascalle working for Judd and the whole shoplifting thing. I loved the Hayden and Ted stuff, too. Their scenes are always great.

The only thing I didn't like was the Eric/Angel stuff. That just creeped me out.

Quoted what I wrote of the official site:

I loved tonight's episode. The comedy was perfect! Was laughing plenty, and smiling through out the whole thing.

It was good to see Grandpa back, I miss his humour way too much, so it was amazing to see it back in full force. The scenes he had with Hayden were just classic, I loved them. We don't see much heart to heart(or sex to sex, I should say) conversations between the two of 'em. Ted's always up Hayden's ass about something! So it was awesome to see that! Of course, I adored Grandpa's one liners, very, very funny.

Loved Hayden and Loretta as always. There my favourite couple on the show, so I loved seeing all the scenes between the two of them. Its good they've sorted things out, but for some reason I just don't think the happiness will last. It wont be long until something happens again to start those two fighting again. But I don't mind that, because I love the fire that's in them, its what makes them, them. Can't wait for more action between them. I could really see a spin-off show happening for them.

Pascalle was amazing as always. Always trying to be the helping hand, but ends up pissing people off, and doing stupid things, haha. It was good to see her get clients for Judd security, it was hilarious how she got them, too.

All and all, it was a fantastic episode, and I can't wait for next week.

I loved that! All of the Loretta stuff was great. I was sooo happy when Hayden and Loretta got back together. The 'I believe' scene in the bedroom was one of my favourites of theirs.

I love their bedroom scenes ... meant in a totally non-pervy way, lol. The scenes where Hayden follows her into her bedroom always reminds me off the scene last series where Loretta tells Hayden she'll never take him back ... I think. I looked for the scene on youtube but can't find it, lol. But I remember it was intense ... and awesome.

Loved Hayden and Loretta as always. There my favourite couple on the show, so I loved seeing all the scenes between the two of them. Its good they've sorted things out, but for some reason I just don't think the happiness will last. It wont be long until something happens again to start those two fighting again. But I don't mind that, because I love the fire that's in them, its what makes them, them. Can't wait for more action between them. I could really see a spin-off show happening for them.

I totally agree about the two of them fighting again. It's bound to happen and I don't really mind. Their chemistry is crazy and it's shown best when they argue, lol. Like the scene in Hayden's driveway - that was classic. I love how he just stood in the middle of the street and continued yelling at her. I really loved them both in tonight's episode, and they're definitely my OTP.

As for everyone else - well, they were perfect, lol. Pascalle is amazing and I'm loving all the sister interaction type scene's we've been getting with her and Loretta. She's so completely clueless, but it comes off in a really sweet way. I love it.

And Ted was awesome, as always. I loved it when he slapped Hayden ... twice :lol:

Archived