Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

I know. They just keep teasing us with Hayden and Loretta but it hasn't happened, so far.

I'm not sure what the new cop is doing with Pascalle, either. I wonder if he thinks she knows more or he's actually interested in her?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Loretta and Hayden.

It was awesome to see those two finally have some communication with their feelings though. I really thought at the end of the episode they were gonna get it on, but surprisingly they didn't, which is utterly stupid. I was really praying for them to just do it already!

And thank god Loretta called it quits with Graham, I really didn't like him. He was so boring!

With the whole business between Loretta, Hayden and Jethro, I honestly think that Jethro was most probably the only one that didn't want to tell Loretta. Hayden would of just gone along with it to make Jethro happy. But yep, just like always Hayden gets all of the blame from Loretta, ha ha! It's good though, because heated Loretta and Hayden is hot :wub:.

Oh and by the way, I was watching Campbell Live tonight, and he was at the set of Outrageous Fortune season 6, and Shane was there. So woo hoo he's still going to be there next season :D!

Aw, I wish I had watched Campbell Live now, but thanks for that bit of info stephyrose. So glad hayden's going to be sticking around.

Well ... I actually thought Loretta was going to be honest for a change and tell Hayden the truth! Silly me, lol. I loved every one of their encounters in this episode; as stephyrose said, heated Loretta and Hayden is hot. The scene in the bar was fantastic. I love watching every emotion play over Loretta's face, lol. Antonia is amazing.

*Cough* enough rambling for one night I think :P

To tell you the truth, I seriously thought she was going to tell Hayden how she felt too. Why do the producers keep doing this to us?! They just need to get there mack on already, like I've been saying for the last 24/7 (Sorry!).

It was so funny when Hayden and Loretta where in the Rusty, and Graham comes along and say's, "You guy's working?". And Loretta replies, "Yes", and Hayden replies, "No", then he doe's this cute little smile, it's so sweet! Then he get's all jealous and as soon as Graham up and leaves the table he starts making fun of her for going to the stand up comedy show :P.

Shane and Antonia have such amazing chemistry.

They were sooo close but still didn't get there. I thought she was about tell Hayden that she still loved him but no, didn't happen. I want them to get back together but they are so good when their not together. I loved the 'ours' conversation and especially the bits about Jane. Jane talked, too :)

Campbell Live was good. I liked that Shane Cortese was still around - means more Hayden.

I like the stuff with Judd and his Dad. I hope we get to see more of his Dad.

I love Van but why does he think he can take sheep? Silly boy. I don't think there's such a thing as wild sheep.

• 2 weeks later...

Very happy! It's kinda not the same when he's not there and I'm always waiting for him to come back.

The end was so sad but beautifully done with the song and no one actually saying anything. Next week looks good, too. I loved the bit with Loretta sitting beside Jane and especially the hug.

The episode was slow to start off with but the end was just sad.

*Insert squee here*

Wolfe!!

I'm way psyched about that.

I loved, loved, loved the bit with Loretta sitting with Jane. She had been growing to really care for Jane through out the season, and that bit fit so nicely, especially after what had just happened, and especially when Hayden was there ... so sweet.

The baby was so sad. That's about all I can say about that because it's just too sad, lol.

Question.

Where has Wolfe been? Last time I remember seeing him was at Grandpa's wedding, but I don't remember him leaving.

Archived