Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Loretta and Hayden are brilliant. I sooo want them back together but they are great when they are apart, too.

It'll be very interesting to see what the new cop will get up to. The whole episode was great. Right from the very beginning. Some of the lines and the delivery of them are amazing.

What an opening to the series! Love it!

New cop: There's history with him and Sheree I think. I could be wrong, but it's just the vibe I get.

Loretta and Hayden are meant to be! They're perfect for each other!

I forget how much I love Vann. There's something about his idiotic ways that make him impossible not to love!

• 2 weeks later...

I loved last night's ep. The stuff with Van and Angel was sooo good. I know that Aaron Spillers a bit of a...jerk but he's kinda likable. Everytime they create a character I seem to like them (apart from Draska). The promo was almost as good as a whole episode. Grandpa :lol:

How can you not like Draska? :lol: Yeah, she's annoying, but she's a great character!

Loved the first ep, and the new credits! I love how they have the shot of Grandma lifting his leg at the wedding :lol: Cracks me every time.

I really love the whole West vs. Greegan's story. It's brilliant! I can definetly tell that it's going to divide the West's more then it already has. I just wished Wolf stayed throughout the remainder of the story, since he was there from the beginning and pretty much the reason how the Greegan's came into their lives. Also, does anyone else think that Ngaire is scheming to steal Pascalle's money? Look how nice she is towards her, she married Ted to get closer towards the family, the whole Nicky story may be the focus on getting the money, but Ngaire could just snatch it under all their noses.

I don't know why I don't like Draska. Although, I started to really not like her when she got with Van after Aurora died.

I think Ngaire's gotta be up to something and it wouldn't surprise me if she's after Pascalle's money. It would be sad for Grandpa if that's what she's around for.

Still can't get enough of Loretta and Hayden.

I've always liked Loretta and Hayden's relationship, even when they were fighting. I loved that whole episode when they both did their little revenge tactics after their brake up :lol: They've got to get back together, surely! Even if it doesn't work out.

But with Draska, I've never really liked her, but as a character, she's pretty entertaining. I just wished Aurora was around for a little longer so we would have seen more of those scene from the tele-movie between the two girls, fighting over Van :lol: Sucks that Aurora's gone, it would be too OTT if they brought her back from the dead. Maybe Van could hallucinate while he's stoned or something :lol: that would be a very plausible sense of watching her come back.

Archived