Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I can assure you ... that I am in no way weird about any of this."

*sings* Hayden loved Loretta, Hayden loves Loretta, lol.

So, Ranger Graham is way hot and next week look so exciting. I can't wait.

:o

That was not what I expected but I think, it was way better than what I expected.

Sheree's one physco girl! What kinda person leaves an oven on and walks out of the house with someone still in it? When Munter ran in at the end and then, started going on about Grandpa, I thought, he was dead. I'm not sure that what happened was any better.

I don't think I can wait for next week :unsure::(

• 3 weeks later...

SPARKY'S BACK! It was good to have him back but it's not good that he's in prison.

Next week looks good as long as the ad's not misleading but it probably is and I will have gotten my hopes up over nothing. <_<

The last couple of episodes have been brilliant. Super Physco Sheree! Those poor babies. I'm kinda intrigued as to what part Nicky actually plays in all of those. I thought he and Sheree had something going on but then she's gone and he's not...

I'm not sure about Nicky. He seems sincare about Pascelle, but who would know, lol.

The add for next week does look great, but I know what you mean, Lise ... they're probably just teasing up with Loretta and Hayden.

Last night's episode was great, it was so damn hilarious with Ted in jail, and him getting all his visitors.

I'm loving the relationship between Pascale and Gerard (Zane), but I'm wondering if he's just gonna mess around with her just to get what he wants, or to make Nicky jealous.

Loved the promo for next week, wonder whats gonna happen with Hayden and Loretta, they should just get it on already. Everyone knows they want too.

Archived