Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

^ I don't know where he went, no-one does. But, he left because Cheryl said she didn't want him anymore, and that she was having a baby to Judd now. I suppose we will find out where and what he did in the next episode. Well, I hope!

I'm wondering how Wolfe even found her. Maybe it was Loretta who called him, because when Wolfe left last season he told Pascelle to talk to Loretta if she ever needed him. So maybe Loretta rang him?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched last nights episode this morning before work. MAN it was so sad :( Poor Cheryl! Poor everyone actually. This is going to send Jethro over the edge I think.....everyone's going to blame him because of the stress he put on her. He's not going to be a happy chappy. Next week looks so sad!! I can't believe

Wolfe

is back!! And he knew exactly where to find Cheryl!! I do prefer Wayne though. He's one hot hunk of man :lol:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt Cheryl at the place they had the Christmas special? The camp grounds? If so, I'm almost positive that it's where they did something for a stillbirth/misscarriage she had years earlier. I think it was after Van and Jethro, but before Pascelle. I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember something about that.

It looked a lot like the place they went for the Christmas Special and it might explain why

Wolfe knows where to find Cheryl?

I like Judd and Cheryl a lot but Cheryl and Wolfe were together for a long time

so it wouldn't surprise me if she went back to him now.

Yep you guys are right. I looked on the episode guide on the official website and it says Cheryl is sitting at Tutakeri (sorry cannot spell it) Bay. Thats where they went in the christmas special and where the other stillborn babys ashes are scattered.

Is it possible that Cheryl rang him? I dunno just the sound of next weeks episode made me think that

Archived