Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

Agreed.

Ted is awesome. I love Casey and Rochelle. Loretta vs Jethro is always entertaining.

I knew that Cheryl was never going to get out of prison easily so as soon as that phone rung at the end of the episode I knew something was up.

Next week should be good! Edit: Tim Balme will guest star which should be even more awesome.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought last nights episode was good. I love how much Rochelle and Kasey we are getting. Pascalle and Loretta are hilarious together.

I hate Bailey. I knew she was bad news from the beginning.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked that episode.

I'm loving the amount of Pascalle/Loretta scenes we are getting this season. Eric and Falani make me laugh.

I've always thought that Nicky was no good for Pascalle. Pascalle always believes that he's this squeaky clean guy that doesn't have a bad bone in his body when he's not. I just want Pascalle to find a guy that will cause her no trouble because I hate seeing her heartbroken.

I love Judd's loyalty to the family. He could have bolted when he said he would (and a lot of people in his position would have) but he's stuck around. I loved that he went with Pascalle to Nicky's court appearance.

• 3 weeks later...

^ That's sounds strange. I have no idea who it could be to do with.

Tuesdays episode was ok. It felt like they were tying up the loose ends of the Van and the babies storyline and also, starting something with Jethro. It feels like he's stepped everything up a level from what he normally gets up to.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived