Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

I don't think I've been this excited for a tv show ever before.

I really hope that the proms are misleading (because they normally are) because parts of them make it look like Cheryl is dead. :(

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much all of them look like she's dead! Gerrad most likely died by that amount of blood loss and the promos have showed nothing on Pascalle... Hopefully they both survive! But then again it's the last season so anyone can be a goner I guess...

I really liked that episode. The flash backs were good and the amount they fitted into the episode was good. They managed to keep the old Outrageous Fortune humour in there with all of the drama going on, too.

I hope we get more to the Ted story next week.

Loretta completely overreacted with Hayden and I really hope she realises that money isn't the be all and end all.

I'm the same with you Lise, I was so excited for Outrageous Fortune to start up again. The first thing I thought of when I was woke up was "OMG, OF is on tonight!".

I'm just going to copy what I wrote on The Official OF Forum:

It was good. They covered all we wanted to know, well most of it anyway. Would of been nice to let the mystery run a little longer, but that's okay I suppose.

Hayden & Loretta - Just because they got married because of Jane, doesn't mean Loretta can just 'run' out when times get tough. Hayden didn't exactly lie, he just didn't tell her about the money problems. I guess they'll get past this, well they better!

Gerard - I have a feeling maybe he isn't actually dead, not sure why...

Cheryl - I'm kinda pissed off at her with the decision she made. It honestly doesn't seem like her, at all. I guess I can see where she's coming from, but still, its weird seeing her so weak(not being the strong one, for once).

Van & Munter - One word. Hilarious!

I thought maybe the episode would be more actioned filled, but it was still a good episode :)

Just wanted to add, I loved the Hayden and Loretta scene down stairs when he went down on her.

Loretta completely overreacted when she found out about his money. I hope she realises that and rethinks what she's doing.

Some of the lines in the episode were great but I especially liked Jethro's last for the episode. It set everything up for the rest of the season.

I was shocked when Cheryl decided to plead guilty but I suppose it sets things up for the last season to be about how the family cope with her in jail. She's tried so hard to rein them in since the very first episode so without her they'll probably do all sorts of crazy things.

Just wanted to add, I loved the Hayden and Loretta scene down stairs when he went down on her.

:lol: I loved that! Antonia looked beautiful and the two of them had amazing chemistry.

I was a bit let down by the very beginning of the episode, but the rest of it totally made up for it. I guess I was just expecting something huge to follow the previous huge of the end of last season. Anyway, my absolute favourite part was the PNA discussion. That had me in hysterics.

I saw on their FaceBook page pictures of - possible spoiler -

Van and his lawyer looking all in love and sweet. I really hope that happens. He deserves some awesome love

I'd love for Van to have found someone with the series coming to an end. Nothing will ever beat his relationship with Aurora but I do want him to be happy.

For the first time ever, I actually liked a scene with Nicky and Pascalle. The scene with them on the phone was good.

My friend Brooke Williams is joining the cast of Outrageous Fortune this season for a couple of episodes. She won't tell me ANYTHING <_< but I can imagine her as one of Van's ladies. She got offended when I said that :lol:

It was great to see it finally back!

I'm not sure what to think of the overall outcome of the cliffhanger situation... From the big finish, I guess I expected it to pick up where it left off, and although there were a few flashbacks, it would have been great to see the entire thing play out, but nonetheless it was still good. That scene when the cops were carrying Cheryl away as she was screaming out for Pascalle and covered in blood gave me chills it was perfect!

The rest of the episode was good also. It's a shame Angel left; I found her funny. Loved Van's lines as usual, two that come to mind "he shot my sister through the f***ing tit man! Through the tit!" :lol: and "I'll dress up as a cop and bust her out. I already have a car... and a hat." :lol:

It was a good start to the series, and I'm bloody glad neither Cheryl or Pascalle ended up dead.

I loved Van chasing after the guy who called him a pig only to have Munter explain to him why he called him that.

The ratings were amazing for the episode. It rated double than what the Grey's Anatomy finale did which was on at the same time and it's TV3's biggest ever audience! There's a whole more information on the ratings here.

Archived