Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights episode has more or less convinced that Sheree and Nicky are not brother and sister. They were far too affectionate towards each other for that to be possible.

Sheree and Cheryl suddenly becoming best buddies was a bit weird but they could make quite a team.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got around to watching this weeks episode and it was great. I thought it was going to be a boring episode but I've learnt that event though the ads always make it seem like it's going to be a lame episode, the episode always turnes out awesome, lol.

I'm so glad Van and Munter made up, they have to be my favourite platonic friendship in TV history I think, lol.

It was a good ep. I felt sorry for Munter when he told Van he couldn't have kids. I think I go through withdrawals when Jethro and Hayden aren't in an episode. :lol: I wonder what Ngarie is up to? She seems dodgy to me.

I get Jethro and Hayden withdrawals, too, lol. I'm so glad they decided to bring Hayden back, Shane Cortese is great and was awesome in Shorty, too. I'm still hanging out for some more Lorette/Hayden stuff, but we'll see I suppose.

I agree brining Shane back was a brilliant idea. He and Antonia have really good chemistry on screen. I want Loretta and Hayden to get back together but I don't know if we'll get it. I think after Van and Aurora, I've learnt not get my hopes up for happy families on this show. The child they have playing Jane is just gorgeous, though.

Oh my god, I bet it's the guy from

the christmas special

. Just because the synopsis says something about trees, lol. I'm not watching it tonight (recoring with mysky) but that's my guess and I suppose I will find out tomorrow.

So close! For a few moments I thought Loretta and Hayden were going to get back together. I should know better than to get my hopes up, though. She can't get with Graham when she's still in love with Hayden. The ad for next week cracked me up.

Ngarie's a peice of work. Sheree and Nicky creep me out. There's no way they are brother and sister.

Archived