Outrageous Fortune

Guest Lise

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 min in and I just saw the outline of Wayne's member!!! Nice!!!!

Damn!! I missed that lol.

I love Wolfe too, so didn't want him to leave. In the flashbacks with Sharee and Nicki, I was once again expecting them to pash. Thought it would have been good for the season finale but maybe it would have been too obvious. Those two are freakin mental though haha.

Love that Jethro was back and I loved his little chat to Van in the bathroom. Oh! And I really wanted it to end with Loretta dn Hayden doing the dirty. You can so tell that she still loves him and they have always had awesome chemistry, even before they ever got together, when he was still with Pascelle.

That's all I've got so far, kinda pre-ocupied with the Greys Anatomy thingy on...Denny :wub::(

Mez...I have to agree! He must have rocks in her head. Nicky's only aftter her money, if she can't see that then, I give up!

Hayden and Loretta are still into each other. It would have been the best ending if they had gone back to each other.

• 2 months later...

So I know it was the finale of Shorty but did anyone else catch Campbell Live tonight? It was all on Outrageous Fortune, it was really cool. I laughed so much when John said "I'm just thinking of Casey's magnificent breasts, spilling out of her top, utterly defines the character." :lol:

• 5 months later...

Archived