All Or Nothing

Guest ~Amy~

That was a really superb last chapter, there was so many funny one liners esp the whole conversation between Tasha and the flowers etc and then Martha giving Jack an earful! :lol:

You really have to update soon, please!?! Need to know if Jack and Martha's talk about weddings has shocked him into telling Martha how he feels about her! :wub:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reviews. Hasn't been proof read so excuse the errors. :P

And so the drama begins....

Chapter 4

Jack sat in the station the following week shovelling though a tonne of paperwork. It was gradually reaching the ceiling and he had been landed the unfortunate task. McGrath had been tense a lot, lately. They were so close to nailing the Jefferson case yet everytime he managed to be one step ahead of them. It made McGrath snippy. Jack thought better than to refuse, and settled for a quiet night at the office.

-----------------------

With an apron on Martha looked like an extra on Desperate Houswives, Cal observed. Her long dark curls were hanging losely and a huge grin lay upon her face as she glanced down at the oven tray in her hands. Carefully placing it down on the table she began to dish it up. Cal slipped into the bedroom and quitely sifted through the sock drawer. He thought it to be an excellent hiding place for a box as small as this. Placing the box in his pocket he made his way back to the kitchen.

"Something smells nice," He whispered into Martha's neck.

A small giggle escaped her lips as she sat down across from him.

Cal grinned from ear to ear and held up his wine glass "To us."

"To us," Martha beamed and clinked her glass with his. She'd been feeling weird around Cal evers ince her lunch with Tash but it seemed to have subsided.

-----------------

Jack sighed at his looked at the pile infront of him. It didn't seem to be getting smaller. His eyes were getting droopy and he wasn't sure if he could manage anymore.

"Got somewhere to be?" Lara asked waving her hand trying to get his attention.

"Nah, not really"

"If you want I could finish up, theres not much left"

Jacks eyes snapped open. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Nope," She told him shaking her head, "Nothing better to do."

"You're sure?"

"Of course."

"Thats so much, Fitzy," Jack smiled kissing her on the cheek and grabbing his jacket. "I'll owe you one."

When she was certain he was gone she let out a happy sigh and touched her hand up to her cheek. She sat down and got to work. With a grin present on her face the whole time.

-------------

"That was delicious," Cal said licking his lips.

"You haven't even heard whats for desert yet," Martha said seductivley getting up from her chair.

As she walked into the kitchen Cal sat back with a lazy grin on his face.

He put his hand in his pocket and retrived the box. At the sound of Martha's heals entering the room he quickly shoved it under her placemat and tried to look nonchalant.

"What did you do?" Matha asked noticing the quilty look on his face.

"Nothing," Cal answered innocently.

"If you say so."

--------

Jack stood at the edge of the road looking in his pocket for his keys. When he couldn't find them he let out a frustrated groan. Must've left them inside. Turning on his heal he walked straight into an oncoming car.

--------

Please Review. :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Jacky, no :( Cal proposing, quadtriple no :( Well Martha will get the call that Jack's in hospital just before she has to answer and she'll run out of the house like a bullet, and Cal will be all " oh wellz" and we'll all be "yaaay she loves Jack" :P Ok im tired, just please update soon :)

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!

Jack you silly flattened pancake, you of all people should know to 'look before you cross the road!'

Now you've gone and gotten yourself hurt, left Lara turned on at the office, and now Martha's gonna get a ring from the hospital right at the crucial moment when Cal proposes (I suppose you can say she was saved by the bell!) LOL

On a more serious note, i hope that the moron who knocked him down has the decency to ring for an ambulance! Or i won't be a very happy bunny :unsure:

Are you kidding me! :o I hope you didnt just do what i think you did!

If you just got Jack run over i wont be too happy!

But on the funny side, Laras inlove with Jack! :lol: Didnt see that coming! If she is infact inlove with him, maybe im reading too much into it!?

Lara loves Jack, Jack loves Martha, Cal loves Martha and Deep down Martha loves Jack! Thats one heck of a triangle! In the non triangular sense :P

And Cal's going to propose! Noooooooooo!

And knowing Martha she'l just say yes cause she wont want to hurt his feelings!

Dont do it Martha! Who cares about his feelings! He'l get over it....eventually.

Update soon! Loving this :)

Archived