All Or Nothing

Guest ~Amy~

Finally i got to read it, my sister was talking to me erlier so i didnt get chance.

But i just read it and loved it! I think Martha deep down knows she wants to be with Jack and knows shed rather marry him than Cal. Cals an ok kinda guy but hes certainly no Jack!

I really hope Cal doesnt propose or something, because Martha would probably end up saying yes cause she'd feel bad about him being rejected. Oh i really hope he doesnt propose, thatd be aweful for both Martha and Jack. Jack and Martha are ment to be together, Martha just hasnt realised it yet!

Happy birthday by the way, hope you had or have a great day! :)

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jack and Martha relationship is just :wub: It would be even more so if they were a couple :)

I feel sorry for Cal; bless him. He's just scared that Martha is going to be taken from him. Surely he deserves a bit of sympathy??

Brilliant writing though; I can't wait to see where this goes.

Happy birthday! Considering I was having issues with getting old; I wish you many happy returns of the day :)

I was planning on writing one today actually, :D

Great! Does that mean you'l update today? I guess it depends whether you finish it or not.

Either way, looking forward to it :) I love these types of fics where JnM arent together at first! Especially since Jacky wants to be with Martha, and im sure Martha wants to be with Jack deep down.

Cant wait till they get together! Which will happen wont it Amy :D

Looking forward to the next one :)

Archived