All Or Nothing

Guest ~Amy~

Amy I still love you, even though you said I wouldn't :P

Jack's a silly boy, really needs to look before he crosses the road!

I saw the Jack and Lara thing coming, I think you told me before...:unsure:

Love triangle! Love triangle! *chants* It's probably not even a triangle...probably some sort of weird square or five sided shape, is that a pentagon?

If Cal proposes Martha will say No, understand me? I'll give you your birthday present sooner if she says no :P

Update soon Amethy, fantabulous chapter!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Fitzy fan. :D Don't know when it happened, I just am. So expect to see a fair bit of her, infact this chapter's kinda Fitzy-centric. :D Just cause I love cliff-hangers I thought I'd drag it out a bit longer... :P It's kinda short.

Chapter 5

Lara winced as the coffee scolded her lip. Running her finger along her lips she felt a bump where a blister would arrive.

"Damn thing!" She muttered sending the cardboard cup flying into the bin. Her aim wasn't as accurate as she'd like to believe and the cup landed several inches east of the bin and right on a pair of glossy black shoes. Her eyes trailed up from the shoes until she met McGrath’s sour face.

"Where’s Holden?" He questioned grabbing a tissue from her desk and bending down to wipe his shoes. Lara didn't have the heart to tell him his blue shirt was riding up and half his bottom was on display.

"I offered to take over," Lara told him in a small voice. She too had noticed that McGrath was even angrier than usual. She was relieved when he got up off the floor and tucked in his shirt.

"Make sure you go through everything with a fine tooth comb. There has to be something we've missed," McGrath said referring to the Jefferson Case.

"Will do, Sir," Smiling as he turned to head out the door, Lara turned her chair back to the computer. Clicking on a link she got an "Access denied" error. Lifting her right eyebrow slightly she became intrigued. After a few more minutes of "Access denied" she went from intrigued to just plain annoyed. She thought it best to consult McGrath.

"Sir?" Lara asked cautiously stepping into his office.

"What is it?" He asked not looking up from his desk.

"Uh, I'm just having a little difficulty with-" she stopped dead in her tracks. All the security monitors were lined up on McGrath’s wall just like they had been since he suggested it. There were hidden cameras all over the station; it was his way of keeping an eye on his force. It was the far right one that caught her eye, the one in the parking lot. There was a figure sprawled out on their side. "Oh my God," she whispered identifying the figure as Jack.

"Oh Lara spit it out!" McGrath said in an annoyed tone.

Lara spun around and headed straight for the door shouting "Camera 9," as she knocked into the table. His face twisted up in confusion but he cast his eyes on the ninth camera. Grabbing a-hold of the phone he called for an ambulance.

Please read and review. :)

Are you kidding me! :o I hope you didnt just do what i think you did!

If you just got Jack run over i wont be too happy!

But on the funny side, Laras inlove with Jack! :lol: Didnt see that coming! If she is infact inlove with him, maybe im reading too much into it!?

Lara loves Jack, Jack loves Martha, Cal loves Martha and Deep down Martha loves Jack! Thats one heck of a triangle! In the non triangular sense :P

And Cal's going to propose! Noooooooooo!

And knowing Martha she'l just say yes cause she wont want to hurt his feelings!

Dont do it Martha! Who cares about his feelings! He'l get over it....eventually.

Update soon! Loving this :)

He he that made me laugh when you put it like that!

In fact poor Cal and Lara are not loved so really they should hook up together, then there can be love all around :lol: One big circle of love!

Sorry, just seen the update...Yay (off to read, edit again later)

Wow, good old Lara, off to rescue Jack! McGrath was well funny, ooh i just love an angry cop around the joint!

He he that made me laugh when you put it like that!

In fact poor Cal and Lara are not loved so really they should hook up together, then there can be love all around :lol: One big circle of love!

Sorry, just seen the update...Yay (off to read, edit again later)

Wow, good old Lara, off to rescue Jack! McGrath was well funny, ooh i just love an angry cop around the joint!

:lol: Yeh they should hook up! One big circle of love, awwwww

Great chapter! Bit short though :P

Poor Jackys lieing outside passed out in the cold. And it sounds like it was a hit and run aswell! I am NOT happy!

Nobody hurts my Jacky and gets away with it! I may be small, but ive got one heck of a heavy swing! Next time anyone tries to hurt Jacky theyl have to come through me first! *mean look* :ph34r:

On a lighter note, excellent writing, i love this fic. Update soon please, I wanna no that Jackys going to be alright and Martha can go to his hospital bedside and finally realise her undying love for him!

Well thats the hope anyway :)

Archived