Support Group

Dan F

I wouldn't do it. In my years of dating I've always found that once you get back together it never works as well. My friend and her bf found this out the hard way. They've broken up about 8 times in the last 2 years and this last time is for good.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are asking for trouble IMO . Its not on. She finished with this guy and now wants you back becasue you are devoted and will do her bidding. As soon as she sees someone else she wants she will be off again, until that fails and then she will want you back again. I have seen it so many times.

You could try being freinds for a while to see if you can trust her, but to jump back into a relationship immediately is not wise.

You are asking for trouble IMO . Its not on. She finished with this guy and now wants you back becasue you are devoted and will do her bidding. As soon as she sees someone else she wants she will be off again, until that fails and then she will want you back again. I have seen it so many times.

You could try being freinds for a while to see if you can trust her, but to jump back into a relationship immediately is not wise.

Completely agree. Really take you're time with this one because nine times out of ten it's you who'll get hurt again. I took an ex back who cheated on me and all it did was allow him to break my heart twice and made it a million times harder to get over him. As a result I struggle now to trust anyone even people I've known for years.

On the other side my sister finished with her boyfriend when she went to uni because she didn't want to be attached but within months she realised what she was missing and even though he was heart broken he forgave her and they've been solid for a year and a half now.

It's possible that this is the case but my sister is about the nicest person I know and completely incapable of lying or cheating, it sounds like this girl is definately not someone you should trust. Plus your ex-best mate...that's a rule everyone knows is guaranteed to hurt and should never be done. I'd make sure you are 100% certain you can trust her before you let this girl back into your life because I can promise you getting your heart broken is no easier the second time around.

Not writing in here to ask for help, but I know this thread has been really good for some other members.

I had a really bad dream last night, and woke up because of it and had another panick attack. Couldn't breathe and my boyfriend wanted to call an ambulance.

Archived