Support Group

Dan F

It' so good that you start to get your confidence back and think about doing something with you life!

I can talk about my feeling.... I guess. I talk a great deal with my boyfriend, and I write in my blog, but yeah.. it's not the same.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have panic attacks in the middle of the night.... Id just wake up and have one which was weird. My body was paralysed completely during them. I was completely conscious though. Dunno why they happened but they were pretty full on. I dont have them anymore. Hope yours disappear too!

This is just a quick thing for my friend

She met this guy on Sunday and they were going out since Sudnay and he just texted her and said "I luv you". She doesn't know how to take it...What should she say to him?

She should say what she is feeling, and not lie. If she doesn't feel the same way then she should say, and if he really does like her then he will stick with her. A bit like paul and izzy, paul loves her but she doesn't love him but they care alot about each other so they're giving it a go.

Gosh Mar! hun :( , I hope you do what you feel is comfortable for you. In how to cope and Possibly think about seeing some kind of counceller.

I found this in one of my mags, It's about Panic Attacks and how to help yourself if suffer from them.

Natural Health~1

Natural Health~2

EDIT: I'm sorry about how small the writting is on the second scan. I don't know how to change it. So if anyone knows how? your very welcome to re size it? .

I hope everyone who is having some kind of personal issue, in there life at the moment. Start to feel like there normal selfs very soon. Take care and good luck hug.gif

I'm getting there slow but sure, even if it means , I'm surviving on Mash for most of meals.

Oh! My God Di, What do you mean just living on Mash - Thats no way to live... Whats happened??? From the last time we talked I didn't think you were that bad... Anything I can help with let me know A.S.A.P via PM or Here.

Look after yourself Darling xxx.

She should say what she is feeling, and not lie. If she doesn't feel the same way then she should say, and if he really does like her then he will stick with her. A bit like paul and izzy, paul loves her but she doesn't love him but they care alot about each other so they're giving it a go.

Yehh...but they've only been going out for like 3 days! ANyways I'll speak to her today =] Thnaks for your reply

This is just a quick thing for my friend

She met this guy on Sunday and they were going out since Sudnay and he just texted her and said "I luv you". She doesn't know how to take it...What should she say to him?

She should ignore it, in my opinion.

He obviously doesn't mean it and in my book, "L-U-V" doesn't mean half as much as the proper spelling.

If he brings it up (which I doubt he would, as he may feel a little awkward that she didn't respond in the same fashion), she should just explain how it made her feel.

Archived