Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lately I have been looking into... professional scarification. Am I a sick freak to actually want this done to me?

Yes, leave this alone , don't go there sweetie. As a nurse i have seen the other side. It will eventually destroy you and your famiy.

Lately I have been looking into... professional scarification. Am I a sick freak to actually want this done to me?

Yes, leave this alone , don't go there sweetie. As a nurse i have seen the other side. It will eventually destroy you and your famiy.

If you are talking about a tat, well i have one. But what was mentioned previous is a different subject.

Only do it if you wan't to. I don't see anything wrong with it.

How can you be so stupid, i will do it for no money, and it will say . MUG. For gods sakes where is your sence. There are young kids as members on this site, and they look up to you lot as adults.

If you are talking about a tat, well i have one. But what was mentioned previous is a different subject.

There is a difference between self harming and scarification. Scarification is like a tattoo without ink while self harming is slashing and cutting. I'm not saying I will get it done but it's something that I have taken an interest in.

I am getting a tattoo done soon and will be getting my tongue pierced in a few weeks mwah! Never again am I having a surface piercing. I had it done on the wrist and it lasted longer than most because I heal fast. It went wrong when my bedroom door slammed back on me and it caught the piercing. The wrist swelled up and the piercing began to reject. It took an hour to take the bar out because it was in the shape of a staple (designed for surface piercings).

I'm going to shut up now because I sound like a freak who enjoys pain. Oh wait, I am a freak who enjoys pain. It fascinated me when the wrist piercing bleed for 20 minutes when it was done :ph34r:

Only do it if you wan't to. I don't see anything wrong with it.

How can you be so stupid, i will do it for no money, and it will say . MUG. For gods sakes where is your sence. There are young kids as members on this site, and they look up to you lot as adults.

Do you really think our opinions will change her choices?

She can do whatever she wants!!

Archived