Support Group

Dan F

I said I was looking into it and I wanted it done. I never said anything about actually getting it done.

Just don't let people put you off of what you wan't to do. Just go with your instincts.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only do it if you wan't to. I don't see anything wrong with it.

How can you be so stupid, i will do it for no money, and it will say . MUG. For gods sakes where is your sence. There are young kids as members on this site, and they look up to you lot as adults.

Do you really think our opinions will change her choices?

She can do whatever she wants!!

She can do what ever she wants. LOL. Nobody is stopping her. But i an concernd about the younger members of this site, that get to read these posts. I have to say i always join in the adult posts. But to advertise this self harm is stupid. Kids will always copy their elders. And they see you lot as their elders, so think on.

I am so really pleased that, this conversation has stopped. Thanks

I said I was looking into it and I wanted it done. I never said anything about actually getting it done.

Just don't let people put you off of what you wan't to do. Just go with your instincts.

You are mad also, what the hell is wrong with you.

Would it not hurt too much? I mean, I know you go for the whole pain thing, but that sounds *really* painful.

Liz: I'm exactly the same tonight, just can't get confy. I keep taking things downstairs one by one. Is this a sign of OCD or something? :lol:

It could be. I do/have suffered from it. :unsure:

Although I doubt it. :P

My OCD takes the form of numbers/counting and plays on loss/bereavement.

E.G. If I don't do something another 15 times, my mum will be run over by a bus.

It is such a stupid thought, but can be so difficult to ignore.

^^ Mine is checking things, like, if i don't check the tap is turned off, there will be a flood. If i don't check a light is turned off, it'll overheat and start a fire. If i don't check i've done my work right about a gazillion times, i'll fail.

It's lame. You can't not do it though, even if you know it's lame.

xxx

Archived