Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see your point, Guevara. Norwegian... Guess it's easier if you're a viking! :P

Love (noun) = kjærlighet

love (verb) = elsker

in love with = forelsket i

love (verb, when you care for someone) = å være glad i

Gosh Mar! hun :( , I hope you do what you feel is comfortable for you. In how to cope and Possibly think about seeing some kind of counceller.

I found this in one of my mags, It's about Panic Attacks and how to help yourself if suffer from them.

Natural Health~1

Natural Health~2

EDIT: I'm sorry about how small the writting is on the second scan. I don't know how to change it. So if anyone knows how? your very welcome to re size it? .

I hope everyone who is having some kind of personal issue, in there life at the moment. Start to feel like there normal selfs very soon. Take care and good luck hug.gif

I'm getting there slow but sure, even if it means , I'm surviving on Mash for most of meals.

Take care hun, just pm ne

I had an email from one of my tutors yesterday, reassuring me about the classes I have missed. My personal tutor had spoken to her about the problems I have been having, and that I have now decided I want to carry on with my course.

Anyway, the point is she said something to me which I found oddly comforting. I just though I'd post it here as it seems appropriate to many of us who have used this thread.

She said,

"You are not alone. Your personal tutor says you are a bright and conscientious girl. Most - perhaps all - bright and conscientious girls feel inadequate. Many of us feel this way all our lives. Don't despair..."

I don't really know why, as it's not exactly positive in tone, but perhaps because she identified herself in there, that made me feel that I could cope with things a lot better.

xxx

Hi Di,

I've read a couple of posts from you in regard to only eating Mash as you are going through some bad stuff right now.

Have you tried the shock tactic...i.e you have a young son that needs your care and if you can't look after you, then how will you be able to be there for him? Also you arn't getting any nutrients from eating mash so what happens if you faint and crack your head open?

Maybe you just need to force youself?

Hi Everyone,

I have a social phobia......if that makes sense.

Ever since I moved to a place I didn't like, I can not go into town or be seen outside my house.

The other problem is that the people are not that nice in school so i am afraid of being seen outside school because i think that they will spread a rumour about me..(its happened before!).

If anyone has any advice about this, can you please pm me.

Thanks

Archived