Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mum always says that nearly everyone will move back home at least once. The manager at work said it is good to have your own independance.

Ive moved out of home and Im back now and I can tell you being independent sucks when you have to pay rent, phone bills, electricity, food, clothes, transport, study costs, sport etc.

I came back home. I figure I can do all that stuff when Im older. Im going to take advantage of living at home while I still can.

How young is too young to move out of home. I am 19 years

When you are ready. Remember though you will be paying the bills, doing all your own washing, cooking cleaning ironing etc... though t can be a good idea to move far enough awa from the parents that you have your indpendence but near enough that you can take the washing round sometimes, and go around for a roast when you are sick of living on Pasta , pasta and pasta. :P

How young is too young to move out of home. I am 19 years

There is no right or wrong. As far as I'm concerned, it's all about maturity and ability/inability to care for yourself. Of course, legally you can, but whether you are emotionally ready is another matter.

My sister is nineteen and about to move in with her boyfriend in a couple of months. I think there are several aspects you should consider before you deicde either way. Things like can you cook, and do you know how to clean efficently. (I'm not saying you don't but some people become institutionalized). You may also not be ready to leave your family, or you may not have thought through the practicalities of money ect.

Like many others have said, there is no right age. You personally need to be ready.

Liam :)

I need help!! December last year, my girlfriend and I broke up because I found out she was cheating on me with my ex-best mate. Today I've found out that she and him have broken up and she wants to get back together with me. Apparently she was confused and still has feelings for me. What do I do??

I'd murder someone?? I'm just really confused because we were going out for nearly a year and it's only been a couple of months since the break up. I still like her a lot but I've got this big decision to make and I have no idea what to do. All my friends are saying to get back with her because they don't think that she'll do it again (and the boy she did it with is leaving our school soon).

Archived