Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a problem coz I can't get over them! Narr it ws a comment

I like someone ten years younger than me! :lol:

(It's a problem, but I won't bore you with it!)

As long as youre not 20 :D

I knew I should have pointed out I'm over 30 in that last message! :lol:

Thanx, for the advice , But no way I'm going to tell my parents that I have surten feelings for somebody, that is 3 years older then I am . And normally I don't tell my brother that but I was talking to his girlfriend about and he overheard us . I'm still going to back down a little bit . Having fun with my friends and if he is really in love with me then ,he can wait a little till I'm like 16 or sow

xxxheaven

I know this advice is a little late. If you sneak around and your parents find out how do you think they will feel ? If they do catch you sneaking around and lying it is going to make ot hard for them in the future to trust you and believe you. Do you really want that ? I think your parents would respect you more for telling them that you have a 17 year old boyfriend then finding out for themselves. He may look younger then his age but the truth will get back to your parents. There isn nothing wrong with a 3 year age gap, but when you are 14 is sounds yuck. I believe you should be going out with people more closer to your age because you guys probaly wont be together for the rest of your life. If you and your boyfriend ever got married, you guys probaly would have broken up, had a few other boyfriend/girlfriends and been married with kids and divorced. Or you guys could marry in your 20s but after you had other realationships.

Archived