Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need help. I'm a Dunfermline fan. Any advice on how to get through this?

Erm Jeeez Ryan, affraid it might be to late to help you :P . Mind you I was a Liverpool support a long time ago :lol: , so there is hope for you yet.

Erm Jeeez Ryan, affraid it might be to late to help you :P . Mind you I was a Liverpool support a long time ago :lol: , so there is hope for you yet.

But Liverpool tend to win things, and not produce the drivel that Dunfermline served up today. I don't know how to cope with the shame, I feel like Colleen.

But Liverpool tend to win things, and not produce the drivel that Dunfermline served up today. I don't know how to cope with the shame, I feel like Colleen.

Although recently they've been winning things (Champions of europe, knocking United out of the FA Cup etc etc) the Liverpool of the past twenty years (think Souness to Roy Evans and (treble aside) Gerard Houllier)haven't been much to be proud of. I've supported Liverpool all my life but I've despaired of them for many a season, just stay loyal and they'll (hopefully) come good eventually or just count your blessings and thank god you're not an everton supporter. haha.

Anyone got any advice on how to motivate myself to do exercise?

This only really works if you want to exercise because you want to lose weight, but I have a pair of trousers that I never wear, never wash and aren't stretchy, in my "ideal" size. They are substitute for weighing myself, which I hate. I just try them on every couple of weeks to see if I have put on or lost weight. Either way, I find they motivate me, either to keep exercising or start! At the moment they are too tight! Grr. Back to the gym for Emma! :angry:

Otherwise, give yourself treats when you have done some exercise. Like, when I walk into Uni all week instead of getting the bus, I let myself buy a magazine or something with the £2 I would have spent on the bus pass. Just little things to motivate yourself, really. But obviously it's hard to get excited about little things like that, so I guess it only works if you deep down want to get fit or lose weight.

Sorry to bring this up, it's obviously a sore topic, :P but didn't Dunfermline lose against Celtic (?) today. I saw the results and thought of you and your frustration, Ryan! I thought, 'Come on, give him a break!'.

:D lol xx

Sorry to bring this up, it's obviously a sore topic, :P but didn't Dunfermline lose against Celtic (?) today. I saw the results and thought of you and your frustration, Ryan! I thought, 'Come on, give him a break!'.

It was yesterday. What's worse my shame was plastered all over the papers today.

It was yesterday. What's worse my shame was plastered all over the papers today.

Oh, i'm sorry! lol I suppose it doesn't help that i support Chelsea who won in their last game then :P

xx

Archived