Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

It's nice to see there is some Martha/Jodi love going on somewhere on this board! I love the character of Martha and since i've started watching she's really been the one to stand out. Heres to lots of Martha storylines in the future! :)

Nicely said .. Yes she does stand out and make`s the storyline`s way more interesting ..

She is a excellent actress and i can`t wait to see some more great acting in the next few months.

:)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt anyone else notice how beautiful she looked in last nights episode?? I dont know, there was something about her, and she looked really pretty. Maybe the pregnancy is doing justice for her, she's gotten that certain glow that women get :P

Loved her first outfit though, not so much the shirt/long skirt combo *scrunches nose*

They're giving her some nice outfits lately so I can stop complaining about that :P and she looks great in the os pics. I will never warm to that blouse though :P

I really can't wait for this paternitygate to be over. I dont like where the writers have gone with it. Just move on already and get to the

cancer

:(

Archived