Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jodi's been amazing these last two weeks on DWTS.

And she actually looked like a professional dancer last week ... elegantly flowing across the floor :wub:

Plus its great to see Jodi being herself, her personality's just another reason why I adore her. Shes incredibly sweet ^_^

Jodi's been amazing these last two weeks on DWTS.

And she actually looked like a professional dancer last week ... elegantly flowing across the floor :wub:

Plus its great to see Jodi being herself, her personality's just another reason why I adore her. Shes incredibly sweet ^_^

I totally agree :D

She didn't suck at all! Those spins were awesome, I keep watching them on youtube, especially the death spin on the floor. And she looked amazing again. (Don't know what else I was expecting because she always does. :P) I loved the package before the dance too- she's so cute. "Stefano's my bull fighter... no, I'm a bull fighter ... what am I?" and she couldn't figure out if a matadoor was a bull or a cow. rofl. :lol: I got a tad bit scared when they took so long to call out her name but then they did. I'm sure she'll be right for another few weeks, at least I hope... Go Jodi! :D

She's incredibly sweet ^_^

I agree completely. Her personality is great, she's so sweet and nice. Her Paso Doble was amazing, and she looked stunning. :D

And Stefano's comment on the teeth/smile was hilarious, after Jodi was talking about getting in to character and having to frown 'very tough for us to keep these choppers away'. :lol: It's nice that they don't take themselves too seriously and can laugh at themselves.

Hehe. :P She had the protest thing agasint her father with Robbie and Tash, the secret gun, the drugs in her bag incident at the rocket club (even if that one wasn't her fault) there was the breaking of the farm gate with the truck (so incredibly dumb yet so funny lol) Also been accused of killing Sam and Josh even though she did neither. Yea it is quite long actually :P - I loved that scene.

I'm glad she won the award for that category as well- it was well deserved. The storyline is quite inspiring given the circumstances.

• 3 weeks later...

Aww she's gone. I was expecting it though, she wasn't as good as the rest of the dancers left. She's still great though and she's improved a lot, (even if tonight's dance was a tad strange :P) But we get to see her again in the final! :DAND LUKE TO WIN And that dress.... she could make a paper bag look good. Loved the bit with the 7 year olds scolding her at the ballet lesson and the tutu, hehe. :P

And on another note she's been fantasitc in the cancer storyline. Thursday's and friday's episode she looked so incredibly sick- really sad. :(

I hope she gets a proper goodbye with Morag this week. I'd feel cheated if she didn't.

Eh, she doesnt need the stress anymore. What can she do about her mong arms and feet? Nothing, its nature :P At least I got to see Jodi and not Martha. Now Jodi can go back to work and focus on

all the deep and sad stuff coming up for Martha

that she'll probably be filming.

She probably wont get a proper

goodbye

, she'll be passed over in favour of scenes with Ruby and Charlie. Take Morag's wedding for example, should Charlie and Ruby have been her bridsmaids over Martha? I think not. We'll probably just get a passing statement form Morag that she's already spoken to Martha <_<

Archived