Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This needs to be bumped. Desperately. I'm so sick of the bashing you read of Jodi in practically every board now. I bet she looks better than 99.99% of the shallow people whinging about the way she looks. It's enough to make me want to hit the wall. And now I'm going to be patronising and say it takes a certain type of person to appreciate Martha's character without just labelling 'skank' and thinking that's all there is to it.

I'm so sick of people calling her a s*ut. It's seriously getting on my nerves and needs to stop. No one would call Tony that and he's had just as many partners as Martha. Some even one night stands. Martha has always been in relationship. I just don't understand why so many people hate Martha. She's a young woman, figuring out the rest of her life, while making mistakes and she gets branded a s*ut for it. People are so judgemental. <_<

It annoys me when people blame her for

getting pregnant. It takes two to tango, so Roman or Jack (whoever's it is) are equally responsible

. She is not a 'scrag' for getting with Roman when Jack was 'happily' married to sam, she had every right to try to move on.

I think Jodi is a beautiful woman.

I don't understand why some people have to be so mean. Everyone has their own opinion. You just have to respect other people's opinion too. Besides, on most forums, it isn't allowed to say mean things about an actor/actress's looks. Some people should just follow the rules. <_<

Why do people have to call Martha names because she's slept with several guys? :angry: She's not the only female character who has done it and she won't be the last one either. Maybe she had a lot of boyfriends in a short amount of time but that doesn't make her a sl*t! She doesn't have one night stands, she always has a relationship with the guys she sleeps with.

This happens in real life too. Women who have slept with many guys are called sl*ts but men who've done it with many girls are practically called heroes. That's so unfair! :angry: This is the 21st century. :rolleyes:

And why is it always Martha's fault when she gets pregnant? She's not the only one to blame.

1) Accidents happen.

2) She can't get pregnant on her own. Some people seem to forget about that. The guy is also responsible.

Jodi is beyond beautiful, she is stunning and some people on this board hate her for the main reason that she is the 'reason' Sam got killed off, some people need to remember this is a soap drama and not real life, Jodi has been through so much and I am so happy that she has come through the other side. Sod the other anti martha fans and tell them that we appreciate her for who she is not who she acts although we can say that as well.

It's nice to see there is some Martha/Jodi love going on somewhere on this board! I love the character of Martha and since i've started watching she's really been the one to stand out. Heres to lots of Martha storylines in the future! :)

Archived