Jodi Gordon

Guest Tasha

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen! There are people out there that actually appreciate her. I was beginning to lose hope. I wish people would lay off her.

Jamey-Maria, everything you said about Martha is right. I think people forget that she's only 20. She's still learning.

Thankyou. :) Anyone else not liking the clothes they're putting her in atm? I went to the official site and that top is horrible. They seem to update her style/clothing really often to something completely different each time, and I don't think I like where it's going currently... <_<

Martha is not perfect and she has flaws. But that's exactly why I like her. :) She's young and it's normal to make mistakes.

I'm not a big fan of her new clothes either. But I like her fringe. :D

Does she have a fringe when she comes home from her holiday with Jack?

I don't think she has her fringe when she comes back from their trip. On the pictures on the official website, her hair is still the same. But it should happen in the next few weeks.

I agree about Martha's clothing lately, but I'm not fussed as she's back with Jack and that's all I care about! :lol:

I must say I've always thought Matilda was so well dressed for a teenager. Hmmm, she doesn't work I wonder where she gets all the money to buy such nice clothes...

Archived